DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Function Generators Market By Type (Analog, Digital, Sweep), By Waveform (Sine, Square, Triangular, Sawtooth), By Output Frequency (Up to 50 MHz, 50-100 MHz, Above 100 MHz), By Application, By End User Industry, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Function Generators Market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period.
The market is driven by the increasing investments in R&D activities by the various end-user industries, especially the automotive industry for the development of electric vehicles. Additionally, technological innovations and increasing expenditure for new product developments and improving the existing ones by the major players is further expected to propel the market over the next few years.
The industry is segmented based on type, waveform, output frequency, application, end-user industry, company and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into analog, digital and sweep. The analog segment is expected to dominate the market during forecast period. This can be ascribed to the low cost and simple operation of analog function generators. Additionally, these are preferred by the education & research industry for R&D and new product developments.
Regionally, the function generators market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, North America is expected to dominate the market during forecast period in the overall function generators market owing to the growing adoption of function generators for precise measurement of electrical components in the aerospace & defense and electronics manufacturing industries.
Major players operating in the Global Function Generators Market include Keysight Technologies, National Instruments, Fortive (Fluke & Tektronix), Teradyne, Good Will Instrument, Kikusui Electronics, B&K Precision, Teledyne Technologies, Rigol Technologies, Promax Electronica, Tabor Electronics, AEMC Instruments, Scientech Technologies, Shijiazhuang Suin Instruments, Berkeley Nucleonics, Kuman, Sigma Instruments, Saelig, Maxim Integrated, National Test Equipment and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Function Generators Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Function Generators Market based on type, waveform, output frequency, application, end-user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Function Generators Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Function Generators Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Function Generators Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness (Aided/Unaided)
4.2. Brand Recall
4.3. Unmet Needs/Challenges
5. Global Function Generators Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Analog, Digital, Sweep)
5.2.2. By Waveform (Sine, Square, Triangular, Sawtooth)
5.2.3. By Output Frequency (Up to 50 MHz, 50-100 MHz, Above 100 MHz)
5.2.4. By Application (Circuit Teaching, Production Test, Instrument Maintenance, Laboratory, Others)
5.2.5. By End User Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Energy & Utilities, Automotive, Wireless Communication & Infrastructure, Others)
5.2.6. By Company (2019)
5.2.7. By Region
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Asia-Pacific Function Generators Market Outlook
7. Europe Function Generators Market Outlook
8. North America Function Generators Market Outlook
9. South America Function Generators Market Outlook
10. Middle East and Africa Function Generators Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Keysight Technologies
13.2. National Instruments
13.3. Fortive (Fluke & Tektronix)
13.5. Good Will Instrument
13.6. Kikusui Electronics
13.7. B&K Precision
13.8. Teledyne Technologies
13.9. Rigol Technologies
13.10. Promax Electronica
13.11. Tabor Electronics
13.12. AEMC Instruments
13.13. Scientech Technologies
13.14. Shijiazhuang Suin Instruments
13.15. Berkeley Nucleonics
13.17. Sigma Instruments
13.19. Maxim Integrated
13.20. National Test Equipment
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/44gjhl.