LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the HVAC equipment market and it is poised to grow by USD 34.91 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the HVAC Equipment Market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Daikin Industries Ltd., Fujitsu Ltd., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, LG Electronics Inc., Midea Group Co. Ltd., Nortek Global HVAC LLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and United Technologies Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increase in demand for centralized HVAC systems has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, environmental pollution due to HVAC systems might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/hvac-equipment-market-industry-analysis
HVAC Equipment Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
HVAC Equipment Market is segmented as below:
- Air Conditioning Equipment
- Heating Equipment
- Ventilation Equipment
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41166
HVAC Equipment Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our HVAC equipment market report covers the following areas:
- HVAC Equipment Market Size
- HVAC Equipment Market Trends
- HVAC Equipment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the advent of smart HVAC systems as one of the prime reasons driving the HVAC equipment market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
HVAC Equipment Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist HVAC equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the HVAC equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the HVAC equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of HVAC equipment market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Air conditioning equipment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Heating equipment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ventilation equipment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Non-residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Nortek Global HVAC LLC
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- United Technologies Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.