DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Steel Wire - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Steel Wire market worldwide will grow by a projected US$4.2 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4%.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered are 2020-2027 (current & future analysis) and 2012-2019 (historic review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
Carbon, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 2.4% and reach a market size of US$22.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Carbon market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 1.4% CAGR. Within Europe, Germany will add over US$92.4 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$106.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets.
In Japan, the Carbon segment will reach a market size of US$1.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Steel Wire market. Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.5 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity.
Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Steel Wire market landscape. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Ansteel Group Corporation Limited
- ArcelorMittal S.A.
- Bridon International Ltd.
- China Baowu Steel Group Corporation Limited
- Davis Wire Corporation
- Gerdau S.A.
- HBIS Group
- Heico Wire Group
- Insteel Industries, Inc.
- JFE Steel Corporation
- Jiangsu Shagang Group
- Kobe Steel, Ltd.
- Leggett & Platt Inc.
- National Standard
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- NV Bekaert S.A.
- Shougang Corporation
- Tata Steel Group
- thyssenkrupp Steel Europe AG
- Tree Island Industries Ltd.
- Usha Martin Limited
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Steel Wire Market - A Prelude
- Steel Industry - Are the Worst Times Over?
- Recent Market Activity
- Steel Market Witnesses Uptick in Demand and Prices
- Overcapacity & Inventory Levels - A Review
- China Holds the Key
- Chinese Steel Consumption to Slow Down -India Could Fill the Gap with Growing Appetite for the Metal
- Global Demand for Steel to Slowdown in 2018 due to Chinese Curbs on Excess Capacity
- China Announces Plans to Cap Steel Production
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Steel Wire Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018 & 2029
- Impact of US Steel Tariffs - A Brief Review
- US Import Tariffs on Steel to hurt South Korea and EU Countries the Most
- Steel Industry - A Statistical Overview
- Construction Industry: A Major End-Use Market
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Globalization & Rationalization - A Surviving Strategy
- Outlook for the Steel Industry
- Emerging Economies to Considerably Impel Global Steel Demand
- Improving Economy Buoys General Market Optimism
- Steel Industry Fortunes Intrinsically Tied to Construction Industry Dynamics
- Increase in Automotive Production to Boost Market Prospects for Steel Wire
- Oil & Gas Sector - Dynamic as Ever
- Excess Production Results in Low Oil Prices
- Steadily Increasing Prices Result in Higher Rig Counts in 2017 & 2018
- Transition in Wafer Fabrication Technology to Add to the Growth in Steel Wire Market
- Developing Countries Continue to Drive Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Cost Efficient Manufacturing in Focus
- High-Quality Steel Wire Rods in Demand for Production of Steel Wires
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 169
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xqmk7l