DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cold Chain Monitoring Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global cold chain monitoring market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global cold chain monitoring market to grow with a CAGR of 10.6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on cold chain monitoring market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on cold chain monitoring market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cold chain monitoring market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cold chain monitoring market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cold chain monitoring market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the cold chain monitoring market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cold chain monitoring market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Growing number of cold chain supply in the marketplace
- Benefits offered by cold chain monitoring such as increased shelf life through reduction in the scope of spoilage and contamination, increased productivity and supply chain efficiency, improved inventory accuracy, reduced cycle time and operational costs drives its growth
- High operational cost
- Introduction of IoT and smart sensor development are expected to provide opportunities for the companies operating in the cold chain monitoring market
- ORBCOMM Inc.
- Berlinger & Co.
- Monnit Corporation
- SecureRF Corporation
- Savi Technology
- Zest Labs
- Infratab Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3i4bn1