DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Diabetic Socks Market by Type and Sales Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global diabetic socks market size was $292.5 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $435.4 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2026.
Diabetic socks are specifically designed for patients suffering from diabetes to keep their feet dry, restrict& prevent rubbing, and improve blood circulation in the leg and foot. Diabetic socks aidin preventing bacterial and fungal infection in the feet and maintain circulation of the blood in the feet and lower leg region.
The key factors that drive the growth of the global diabetic socks market include growth in expenditure on diabetic care products, increase in disposable income, and continuous product innovation. Moreover, rise in popularity of diabetic socks and availability of diabetic socks on online channels have provided impetus to the market. However, high cost of socks is expected to impede the market growth. On the contrary, novel innovations in aesthetics and introduction of sensors in diabetic socks to gain huge traction in the coming years are anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the market expansion in the upcoming years.
The global diabetic socks market is segmented into type, sales channel, and region. Depending on type, the global diabetic socks market is fragmented into ankle length, calf length, and knee length. On the basis of sales channel, it is categorized into offline channels and online channels. Region wise, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the global diabetic socks market.
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of current trends and future estimations that help evaluate the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- An extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
- Calf length diabetic socks was the highest contributor to the global diabetic socks market demand, with $153.4 million in 2018, and is estimated to reach $236.4million by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.
- By sales channel, the offline segment accounted for about 88% of the global diabetic socks market share in 2018, and is expected to grow at the CAGR of 5.1%.
- The online sales channel is expected to gain wide traction in the upcoming years, owing to venturing of leading market players in the omni-channel distribution channel.
- North America leads in terms of share, and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to grow with robust CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period.
- Increase in aging population and rise in prevalence of diabetes
- Increased per capita income and increased spending on diabetes treatment
- Lack of awareness towards diabetic socks
Budding role of e-commerce and brand expansion in diabetic socks
- Colfax Corporation (DJO Global)
- ORTHOFEET INC.
- European Lingerie Group (Lauma Fabrics)
- Knit-Rite, Inc.
- Drew Shoe
- Creswell Sock Mills
- Pantherella International Group (HJ Hall Socks)
- Nishikaa Garments International LLP (Syounaa)
- Simcan Enterprises Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uvkn75