The global gambling subscription includes the comprehensive Global Gambling Report and the Interactive Gambling Report, which between them cover all sectors and jurisdictions of the US$ 450 billion global gambling industry: betting, casinos, gaming machines, lotteries and bingo.
The reports are continually updated with new gambling data and information and cover more than 250 individual gambling jurisdictions in every region of the world:
- Africa: 47 jurisdictions
- Asia and Middle East: 44 jurisdictions
- Caribbean: 24 jurisdictions
- Europe: 50 jurisdictions
- Latin America: 20 jurisdictions
- North America: 67 jurisdictions
- Oceania: 17 jurisdictions
The reports include several detailed datasheets with a decade's worth of historic gambling revenues (gross gaming yield) by gambling activity and forecasts until 2022.
Alongside the discussion of gambling tax and regulatory issues, hundreds of tables and graphs help show the trends taking place in each market by gambling sector: betting, casinos, gaming machines, lotteries and bingo.
The specialist gambling reports provide valuable market intelligence for gambling operators, investors, and regulators:
- Strategic Positioning: data and information to help make decisions on investing in reliable, stable markets determined by good regulation and reasonable taxation.
- Competition: are the jurisdictions where you trade saturated? Do other markets offer better opportunities for future success?
- Future potential: what are the countries where the gambling spends per capita is lower than the average? Do those countries offer opportunities for long term growth?
- Tax and regulation: which countries are looking to regulate for the first time? What are the trends in tax mechanisms and regulatory developments?
Key Topics Covered:
GLOBAL GAMBLING REPORT
1. Global gambling forecasts by region and product (2001 - 2019f)
2. Key Markets Database: gambling data for 130+ key jurisdictions (2001 - 2019f) in local currency and US$
3. Global gambling data appendix (2007 - 2013)
Individual gambling jurisdiction reports:
- Asia & Middle East
- Central & South America
- North America
INTERACTIVE GAMBLING REPORT
Interactive Gross Gambling Yield (GGY) by product and region, with data on offshore and local licences (2004-2019f)
GGY data for more than 50 individual countries in Europe, Asia and Americas by product (2004-2019f)
Interactive gambling report:
50-page report discussing trends in interactive gambling regulation, market assessment and e-gaming operators
- China Sports Lottery
- China Welfare Lottery
- Churchill Downs
- Crown Limited
- Galaxy Entertainment
- Genting Malaysia
- Hong Kong Jockey Club
- La Francaise Des Jeux
- Las Vegas Sands
- Loto Quebec
- SJM Holdings
- Tatts Group
- William Hill
- Wynn Resorts
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oi73md
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.