DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fast Fashion Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global fast fashion market.
The global fast fashion market is expected to decline from $35.8 billion in 2019 and to $31.4 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -12.32%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and reach $38.21 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 6.7%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
North America was the largest region in the fast fashion market in 2019. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the forecast period.
Virtual and augmented reality is being used by online and offline retailers in the fast fashion market. The use of virtual or augmented reality in the fast fashion market is to fill the gap between online and offline channels. These technologies enable the customer to try the product and see how it looks when they try the clothes or make-up on them by using virtual reality mirrors or cameras in their smartphones. For instance, applications such as DressingRoom is using augmented reality technology to enable shoppers to try outfits on an avatar. Virtual and augmented reality enhance in-store experience and this is driving the market for fast fashion.
The fast-fashion market covered in this report is segmented by gender into women's wear; men's wear and by age into adults wear; teens wear; kids wear; others.
Worker's low living wages and poor working conditions hamper the growth of fast fashion. In fashion industry, the workers, women especially (women represent nearly 80% of the world's garment workers), are paid very less. Women also face workplace abuses. According to the Global Labor Justice report, female garment workers in top companies of fast fashion in Asia face exploitation and mistreatment which includes poor conditions of work, low salaries, and overtime which leads to a lack of efficiency. By this, most people will not prefer the fashion industry to work. Therefore, low wages and terrible working conditions are affecting the growth of the fast fashion market.
In October 2018, Walmart acquired Eloquii for an undisclosed amount, Eloquii is an online retailer focused on trendy fashion with the fast-fashion element. The acquisition is expected to strengthen Walmart's position in the USA clothing market.
Increasing adoption of affordable clothes by the rising youth population drove the fast fashion market. According to the United Nations estimates of the world's youth population, in 2019 the youth population totaled 1.2 Billion in 2019, it's projected to grow by 7.9 percent to 1.3 million by 2030.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Fast Fashion Market Characteristics
3. Fast Fashion Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Fast Fashion Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.2. Global Fast Fashion Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4. Fast Fashion Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Fast Fashion Market, Segmentation By Gender, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Fast Fashion Market, Segmentation By Age, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Fast Fashion Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Fast Fashion Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Fast Fashion Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Zara (Inditex)
- H&M Group
- Fast Retailing (Uniqlo)
- Forever 21
- New Look
- River Island
- Cotton On
- Pull & Bear
- Miss Selfridge
- Charlotte Russe
- L Brands
Future Lifestyle Fashions Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/80ktdy