DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Security Advisory Services Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Service Type; Enterprise Size; Industry Vertical" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global security advisory services market accounted for US$ 8.85 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.7% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 37.86 Bn by 2027. North America leads the security advisory services market by region. North America region is characterized by the presence of well-developed countries such as the US and Canada, strong industry base, and high technology adoption. Due to a high level of industry automation and the prevalence of digital services among customers, enterprises in this region are facing a huge risk from cyber-attacks and data breaches. In addition to this, the rising adoption of technologies such as cloud computing, internet of things (IoT), predictive analytics, and artificial intelligence in diverse industry verticals such as BFSI, healthcare, IT, telecom, manufacturing, and government is further increasing the vulnerability of systems and networks towards cyber-attacks and other security threats. The presence of fast growing countries, rising technology adoption, increasing number of connected devices, and digital transformation of processes & services are some of the major factors that are expected to drive the growth of the security advisory services market in the APAC region. Other developing regions such as MEA and SAM are also projected to grow at a steady pace, owing to the increasing government initiatives to digitalize the economy with adoption of advanced technologies.
The market for security advisory services has been segmented on the basis of service type, enterprise size, industry vertical, and geography. Based on service type, the security advisory services market has been segmented into penetration testing, security program management, vulnerability management, incident response, compliance management, CISO advisory and support, and security risk management. Based on enterprise size, the security advisory services market has been segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The security advisory services market is further segmented on the basis of industry vertical into BFSI, government and public sector, IT and telecom, healthcare, energy and power, manufacturing, and others. Geographically, the security advisory services market is fragmented into five regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
The well-established market players operating in the security advisory services market Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Ernst & Young Global Limited, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, KPMG International Cooperative, and DXC Technology Company, Verizon, Cisco, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, eSentire, Inc., and Dimension Data among others.
Key report benefits:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global security advisory services market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global security advisory services market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Takeaways
4. Security Advisory Services Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5. Security Advisory Services Market Landscape
6. Security Advisory Services Market - Global Market Analysis
7. Security Advisory Services Market Analysis- By Service Type
8. Security Advisory Services Market Analysis- By Enterprise Size
9. Security Advisory Services Market Analysis- By Industry Vertical
10. Global Security Advisory Services Market - Geographic Analysis
11. Security Advisory Services Market-Industry Landscape
12. Company Profiles
- DXC Technology Company
- PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Dimension Data Holdings PLC
- eSentire, Inc.
- Ernst & Young Ltd.
- KPMG International Cooperative
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xvvn13
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.