DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Facilities Management - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Facilities Management market worldwide will grow by a projected US $1.6 Trillion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3%. Commercial, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 12.5% and reach a market size of US $1.6 Trillion by the end of the analysis period. An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Commercial market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 12.6% CAGR. Within Europe, the region worst hit by the pandemic, Germany will add over US $58.4 Billion to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US $71.3 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Commercial segment will reach a market size of US $98.5 Billion by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Facilities Management market. Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 11.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US $232.7 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Facilities Management market landscape.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others are:
- ABM Industries Inc.
- Amey Plc
- Aramark Corporation
- Bellrock Limited
- Bilfinger Europa
- Bouygues Energies & Services
- CBRE Group Inc.
- Compass Group Plc
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Elior UK
- EMCOR Group Inc.
- ENGIE Services Inc.
- Etisalat Facilities Management L.L.C
- Fluor Corporation
- Globe Williams International
- Interserve Plc
- ISS UK
- Kier Group plc
- MITIE plc
- Turner Facilities Management Ltd.
- VINCI Facilities
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Facilities Management - Supporting Core Activities of Businesses
- Recent Market Activity
- Changing Work Culture in Modern Businesses Enhances Need for Efficient Facilities Management
- Facilities Management Market Positioned for Stable Growth
- Notable Trends in the Global FM Market - In a Nutshell
- Demand for FM Services Continues to Grow at a Strong Rate
- Developed Regions Lead, Emerging Economies Spearhead Future Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Facilities Management Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018 & 2029
- Positive Global Economy Buoys General Market Optimism
- Recovery in Construction Activity Worldwide Offer Bright Prospects for FM Market
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y9oad4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.