DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Japanese Advanced Malware Detection Solution Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Japanese Advance Malware Detection (AMD) solution market witnessed a healthy YoY growth rate of 13.6%. Basic cybersecurity solutions, such as firewall, IDS/IPS and content security (email and web security) are quite saturated in terms of cybersecurity investment. As such, advanced cybersecurity solution is still a growing market in Japan, with regulation and compliance driving the market. The evolving attack landscape remained the key driver of the AMD market in Japan. The Tokyo Olympic Games' will serve as a key driver in the Japanese market.
In terms of the technology segment, on-premise AMD solutions are expected to continue to be the main revenue contributor, with a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. On the other hand, cloud-based AMD solutions are expected to drive the overall Japanese AMD market with a stronger CAGR by 2023, even though the revenue contribution will be smaller than on-premise AMD solutions.
BFSI was the largest vertical revenue contributor in 2018 and is expected to be the leader spender due to a strong focus on regulation and compliance and stronger investment willingness than other verticals. The service provider and government verticals will be the other key spenders in the Japanese AMD solutions market. The demand for AMD services offered by managed security service providers (MSSP) is set to increase.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces of the advanced malware detection market in Japan. Key drivers include the increasing sophistication of advanced malware attacks, which drives the need to identify unknown threats without relying on traditional malware detection tools alone; the increasing need to proactively manage business risks, which drives investment in advanced malware detection technology to prevent large and costly data breaches; the integration of advanced malware detection solutions to a broader security portfolio or to common security control points, which prompts investment in such solutions due to ease of deployment.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2017 to 2023, with 2018 as the base year. The vertical segmentation in this study includes sector, such as the government, banking, financial services and Insurance (BFSI), service providers, manufacturing, education, and other sectors, such as pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, eGaming, eCommerce, and BPOs.
The scope of the study covers Japan, and the competitive analysis covers FireEye, Lastline, and Trend Micro.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the Japanese AMD market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the major solution vendors and what is their market share?
- What will be the market trends, in terms of AMD solution adoption?
- What are the vertical and horizontal market trends?
- What are the growth opportunities and calls to action for the supply chain?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Commonly Used Terms
- The Taxonomy of an AMD Solution
- Understanding Threats and Solutions
- Deployment Model - On-premises Solutions
- Deployment Model - Cloud-based Solutions
- Research Objectives
- Research Methodology
- Customer Segmentation
- Market Geographical Coverage
2. Forecast and Trends - Total AMD Solutions Market
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
3. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Transformation in the AMD Industry Ecosystem, 2018
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Increased Integration to Achieve Greater Interoperability
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Advanced Threat Detection Features to Move Toward Commoditization Through the Cloud
- Growth Opportunity 3 - AMD to Become Increasingly Service Oriented
- 3 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. Competitive Analysis - Vendor Profiling
- Availability and Completeness of AMD Solution Offerings
- Country/Region Code Legend
- Trend Micro
6. The Last Word
- 3 Big Predictions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q9alt
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.