The global laptop market 2020-2024 is poised to grow by USD 7.52 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 1% during the forecast period. The market is driven by the increasing demand for 2-in-1 laptops . In addition, increasing adoption of gaming laptops is anticipated to boost the growth of the global laptop market.
This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The global laptop market is segmented as below:
- Traditional Laptop
- 2-in-1 Laptop
- North America
- South America
The report includes a detailed analysis of key vendors operating in the global laptop market, including Acer Inc., Apple Inc., ASUSTek Computer Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., HP Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd .
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Traditional laptop - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 2-in-1 laptop - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acer Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- ASUSTek Computer Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- HP Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Micro-Star International Co. Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fcyj0d
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.