DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Food Bars in the U.S. (11th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
- Valuable Data
- Insightful Analysis
- Forecasts to Help Plan
- Save Time and Money
- Reasonably Priced
Key Topics Covered
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Functional and Allergen-Free Food Bars
- Organic Food Bars
- Dieting and Health Trends Favor Future Growth
- Overall Food Bar Sales Trends
- Cereal/Breakfast Bars Back on Track
- Energy/Health Bars Provide Significant Growth
- Granola/Snack Bars Struggle Amid Rising Competition
- Distribution Channels
- Market Shares and Sales Trends for Leading Companies
- Demographic Trends Shape Food Bar Consumption
- Economy's Impact on Sales
- Greener Practices Save Money and Help Boost Demand
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Food Bar Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i91jfy