DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market, by Application, by Active Content, by Region, Competition, Forecast and Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market stood at around $191 million in 2019 and is projected to surpass $227 million by 2025, predominantly on account of growing demand from the global automotive industry.
Hotmelt adhesive, also known as hot glue, is a form of thermoplastic adhesive, which is commonly sold as solid cylindrical sticks of various diameters, designed to be applied using a hot glue gun. Other major demand generators of acrylic resin hotmelt adhesive agent include medical and construction sectors.
Moreover, food & beverages companies are increasingly focusing on sustainable packaging, which offers high shelf-life, especially in case of ready-to-eat food/beverages. Therefore, adhesives and tapes are manufactured using acrylic hotmelt resins as they exhibit resistance to humidity and moisture, which helps maintain the uncontaminated state of food, thereby increasing shelf-life. Such change in packaging patterns is anticipated to back the market growth over the next five years.
In 2019, Europe held the largest share with Germany grabbing the top spot in the region, owing to strong demand for acrylic resin hotmelt adhesive agents from automotive industry. Moreover, ability of these adhesive agents to provide a superior bond and strong resistance against heat, moisture, and chemicals and to reduce vehicle weight and boost increase fuel efficiency is likely to augment the market growth during the forecast years.
The Global Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market dominated by BASF SE, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, DIC Corporation, Estron Chemicals Inc., and Pioneer Chemical Co., Ltd.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To outline, classify and estimate the Global Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market on the basis of application, active content and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the global market size of the acrylic resin hotmelt adhesive agent, in terms of value and volume.
- To understand the regional market structure of acrylic resin hotmelt adhesive agent market, namely - Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America and forecast the market size, in terms of value and volume.
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting the Global Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and margins in the Global Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, government policy and investments, new entrants in the Global Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of acrylic resin hotmelt adhesive agent worldwide.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Application (Automotive, Medical, Construction, Personal Care, Infrastructure, Consumer Goods, Food & Beverages, Others)
5.2.2. By Active Content (up to 20 Percent, 21-40 Percent, above 40 Percent)
5.2.3. By Region (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA and South America)
5.2.4. By Company
6. Global Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market Regional Analysis
6.1.1. North America Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market Outlook
22.214.171.124. Market Size & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Value
188.8.131.52. Market Share & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Application
220.127.116.11.2. By Active Content
18.104.22.168.3. By Country
22.214.171.124.3.1. United States Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market Outlook
126.96.36.199.3.1.1. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206. By Value
220.127.116.11.3.1.2. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124. By Application
126.96.36.199.3.2. Canada Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market Outlook
6.1.2. Europe Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market Outlook
6.1.3. Asia-Pacific Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market Outlook
6.1.4. South America Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market Outlook
6.1.5. Middle East & Africa Acrylic Resin Hotmelt Adhesive Agent Market Outlook
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Regional Price Analysis
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competition Benchmarking
10.2. Company Profiles
10.2.1. BASF SE
10.2.2. Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
10.2.3. DIC Corporation
10.2.4. Estron Chemicals, Inc.
10.2.5. Pioneer Chemical Co. Ltd.
11. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/77utky