DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Waterborne Coatings Market By Resin Type (Acrylic, Polyester, Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC) and Others), By Application, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Waterborne Coatings Market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast period. The key factor responsible for increased demand for waterborne coatings is due to upsurge in the product requirement for numerous applications in end-user industries, mainly in residential sector. Additionally, rise in architectural applications is another major factor that is anticipated to bode well for the growth of the waterborne coatings market across the globe in the coming years. Moreover, escalating demand for environment friendly, non-toxic, less VOC green coatings is bolstering the market growth across the globe.
The Global Waterborne Coatings Market is segmented based on resin type, application, region and company. Based on application, the market can be segmented into architectural, general metals, automotive and industrial. Out of which, the architectural segment dominated the market in terms of the largest market share until 2019 and is further anticipated to be the fastest-growing application segment in the waterborne coatings market during the forecast years as well.
This growth can be accredited to the its special features including decorative as well as protective features. For instance, these architectural paints & coatings are widely used in decorative interiors like wall paintings, furniture, sculptures, wood flooring, among others. Along with that, such coatings help in building protection from extreme weather conditions such as sunlight, rain and wind. In addition to this, due to rise in awareness among consumers pertaining to environmental concerns, the leading manufacturers are focussing on technological modernizations in the coating industry in order to deliver the quality products that are of high quality, affordable and holds value-added features to meet the global trends.
- BASF SE
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- PPG Industries Inc
- RPM International Inc.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Asian Paints Limited
- Axalta Coating Systems LLC
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
- Jotun Group
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Waterborne Coatings Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Waterborne Coatings Market based on resin type, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Waterborne Coatings Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Waterborne Coatings Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Waterborne Coatings Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players operating in the Global Waterborne Coatings Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Waterborne Coatings Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Resin Type (Acrylic, Polyester, Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC), Others)
5.2.2. By Application (Architectural, General Metals, Automotive and Industrial)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company
6. North America Waterborne Coatings Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.3. By Country (United States; Canada; Mexico and Rest of North America)
7. Europe Waterborne Coatings Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Europe: Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Waterborne Coatings Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
9. Middle East and Africa Printing Ink Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. MEA: Country Analysis
10. South America Waterborne Coatings Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. South America: Country Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Pricing Analysis
13.1. By Region
13.1.1. By Resin Type
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Company Profiles
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About Us and Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q8skc2