DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Post-pandemic Growth Opportunity Analysis of the Online Video Platforms Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The outbreak of the coronavirus and its elevation to the status of a global pandemic has had ripple effects on all types of industries around the world. With many cities on lockdown, storefronts shuttered, and corporations enforcing work-from-home mandates, digital strategies have become more important than ever.
For enterprises, publishers, and brands, video has come to the forefront as the most potent, business-critical tool driving all inbound and outbound communications with employees, customers, partners, suppliers, and resellers. Broadcasters, content owners, and video-on-demand providers are witnessing surges in the demand for engaging content that can be streamed on multiple devices and platforms.
This study takes a look at the impact of COVID-19 on the global OVP market, examines how companies in the space have been responding in the light of this unprecedented crisis, and considers growth opportunities. This special re-forecast has a base year of 2019 and a forecast period from 2020 to 2025.
Key Topics Covered
1. Growth Environment
- Revised State of the OVP Market Due to the Pandemic
- Key Forecast Criteria
- Scenario 1: Conservative Forecast
- Scenario 1: Conservative Forecast Discussion
- Scenario 2: Aspirational Forecast
- Scenario 2: Aspirational Forecast Discussion
- Other Forecast Trends
- OVP Market Future Outlook
2. Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: Increasing Demand for OVPS in the Education Segment and Across all Enterprises
3. Companies to Action
4. Appendix: Growth Pipeline Engine
- About the Growth Pipeline Engine
- Next Steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3rlduw