DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Specialty Cellulose Market (Value, Volume) - Analysis by Product (Acetate, Ethers, Nitrocellulose, Others), Application, by Region, by Country (2020 Edition): Market Insights, COVID-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Specialty Cellulose Market valued at USD 1980.85 Million in the year 2019 By value and 1646.67 thousand tonnes By volume has been witnessing unprecedented growth.
The market for the Specialty Cellulose has been growing because the specialty cellulose generally command a price premium and earn higher margins relative to other commodity wood pulp products. Specialty Cellulose develops, produces and sells cellulose mainly for use in the production of cellulose acetate, cellulose ethers and other specialty segments. Specialty cellulose (characterized by a purity of 95% alpha-cellulose or greater) requires an immense amount of technical expertise to produce most of the world's specialty cellulose that is being manufactured by just a handful of companies. But in the current year 2020, due to the covid-19 impact, Cellulose Specialties volume has been weakened because spread of the virus has restricted logistics and slowed recovery of downstream market as a result, inventory of the finished goods in the companies kept on increasing and is expected to touch a record high.
Among the Product segment in the Specialty Cellulose market (Acetate, Ethers, Nitrocellulose and Other Specialties), Acetate segment has been gaining popularity among other segments and is expected to keep major market share in the forecast period. Rising demand for cellulose acetate owing to increasing demand for eco-friendly, biodegradable, cost-efficient, and versatile cellulose acetate, is a major factor expected to drive growth of the global cellulose acetate market over the forecast period. In addition, increasing demand for cellulose from the textile & apparel industry is another factor anticipated to fuel growth of the target market in the next coming years.
- Rayonier Advanced Materials
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Cosmo Specialty Fibers Inc.
- Fortress Specialty Cellulose Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
Sigachi Industries Private Limited
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Specialty Cellulose market By Value and By Volume.
- The report analyses the Specialty Cellulose market by Product (Acetate, Ethers, Nitrocellulose, Others).
- The report assesses the Specialty Cellulose market by Application (Food and Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Textile, Cigarette Filter, Others).
- The Global Specialty Cellulose Market has been analysed by Region (North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and by Country (USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia).
- Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, product and application. Also, trends, drivers, challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies and mergers & acquisitions. The companies analysed in the report include Rayonier Advanced Materials, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Borregaard, Bracell, Cosmo Specialty Fibers, Inc., Fortress Specialty Cellulose Inc., Eastman Chemical Company, Celanese, Daicel, Sigachi Industries Private Limited.
- The report presents the analysis of Specialty Cellulose market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global Specialty Cellulose Market Product Outlook
4. Global Specialty Cellulose Market: An Analysis
4.1 Market Size, by Value, Year 2015-2025
4.2 Market Size, by Volume, Year 2015-2025
4.3 Market Growth Rate, Year 2015-2025
5. Global Specialty Cellulose Market Segmentation by Product (by Value, by Volume)
5.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Specialty Cellulose Market: by Product
5.2 Acetate-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.3 Ethers-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.4 Nitrocellulose-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.5 Others Specialties-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6. Global Specialty Cellulose Market Segmentation by Application (by Value, by Volume)
6.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Specialty Cellulose: by Application
6.2 Food & Beverages-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.3 Pharmaceutical-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.4 Construction-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.5 Textile-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.6 Cigarette Filter-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.7 Others-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
7. Global Specialty Cellulose Market: Regional Analysis
7.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Specialty Cellulose Market: by Region
8. North America Specialty Cellulose Market: Segmentation by Product, Application (2020-2025), (by Value, by Volume)
9. Europe Specialty Cellulose Market: Segmentation by Product, Application (2020-2025), (by Value, by Volume)
10. Asia Pacific Specialty Cellulose Market: Segmentation by Product, Application (2020-2025), (by Value, by Volume)
11. Global Specialty Cellulose Market Dynamics
11.1 Global Specialty Cellulose Market Drivers
11.2 Global Specialty Cellulose Market Restraints
11.3 Global Specialty Cellulose Market Trends
12. Market Attractiveness and Strategic Analysis
12.1 Market Attractiveness
12.1.1 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Specialty Cellulose Market-by Product, by Value (Year-2025)
12.1.2 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Specialty Cellulose Market-by Application, by Value (Year-2025)
12.1.3 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Specialty Cellulose Market-by Region, by Value, (Year-2025)
12.2 Strategic Analysis
12.2.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.2 Competitive Positioning (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Niche Players)
14. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wclfz6