DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market - Analysis by Product Type (Consumables, Instruments, Software & Services), End User, by Region, by Country (2020 Edition): Market Insights, COVID-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market was valued at USD 9213.27 million in the year 2019.
Under the product segment, Consumables are anticipated to witness the largest market share owing to increased demand of enhanced consumables by the medical and academic researchers. Also, rising demand for consumables are attributed to the frequent purchase of reagents and assays for increasing research applications. Therefore, the demand for the multiplexed diagnostics have been increasing by diagnostics laboratories, medical professionals and clinical researchers as it saves time and money.
In addition, because of COVID-19 Pandemic, multiplexed diagnostics market experienced high growth due to high level of production of testing solutions and full utilisation of entire healthcare resources in 2020. The market is estimated to grow over the forecast period in wake of high used of multiplexed diagnostics products by the clinical professionals and researchers at the global level. Therefore, rising innovation and awareness of highly innovated and fully automated multiplexed diagnostics products would be accelerating the Multiplexed Diagnostics market growth in the coming years.
On the basis of End User, diagnostics Laboratories are anticipated to grow chiefly due to the, Diagnostics Laboratories is increasing owing to rise in the usage of enhanced consumables and instruments by the clinical professionals while performing tests and studies of genomics. Also, outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic in late December 2019, multiplexed diagnostics products are used by the clinical professionals to perform high volume tests.
Among the regions, North America followed by Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to account for major market share owing to presence of rising medicinal services consumption and increase in the number of Alzheimer's patients because of increase in the number of mature age populace.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Dickinson And Company
- Bio-rad Laboratories Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- Luminex Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
GenMark Diagnostics Inc
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses Multiplexed Diagnostics market By Value.
- The report analyses Multiplexed Diagnostics Market By Product (Consumables, Instruments, Software & services).
- The report assesses the Multiplexed Diagnostics market By End User (Hospitals, Diagnostics Laboratories, Pharmaceuticals and Clinical Research).
- The Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and By Country (US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Spain, China, India, South Korea, Japan).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Product, End User and Region. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The companies analysed in the report include Agilent Technologies Inc., Becton, Dickinson And Company, Biomerieux, Bio-rad Laboratories Inc., Illumina, Inc., Luminex Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., GenMark Diagnostics, Inc.
The report presents the analysis of Multiplexed Diagnostics market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market: Product Outlook
4. Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market: Sizing and Forecast
4.1 Market Size, by Value, Year 2015-2025
5. Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Segmentation by Product
5.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market-by Product
5.2 by Consumables-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.3 by Instruments-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.4 by Software and services-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6. Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Segmentation by End User
6.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market-by End User
6.2 by Hospitals-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.3 by Diagnostics Laboratories-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.4 by Pharmaceuticals-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.5 by Clinical Research-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
7. Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market: Regional Analysis
7.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Multiplexed Diagnostics: by Region
8. North America Multiplexed Diagnostics Market: Segmentation by Product and End User (2020-2025)
9. Europe Multiplexed Diagnostics Market: Segmentation by Product and End User (2020-2025)
10. APAC Multiplexed Diagnostics Market: Segmentation by Product and End User (2020-2025)
11. Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Dynamics
11.1 Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Drivers
11.2 Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Restraints
11.3 Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Trends
12. Market Attractiveness
12.1 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market-by Product (Year 2025)
12.2 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market-by End User (Year 2025)
12.3 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Multiplexed Diagnostics Market-by Region, by Value, (Year-2025)
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
13.2 Market Share Analysis
14. Company Profiles (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/msj4m0