DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Small Arms Market (Value and Volume): Focus on Gun Type (Handguns, Rifles, and Shotguns), Cutting Type (Rifled/ Threaded Bore and Smooth Bore), Operation Type (Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual), Caliber and Application - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global small arms market generated $2.86 billion in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.0%, during 2020-2025. Europe dominated the global small arms market in 2019, with the U.S. acquiring the most significant market share, globally. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period, 2020-2025.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the major driving forces behind the demand for the global small arms market during the forecast period, 2020-2025?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global small arms market?
- Who are the key players in the global small arms market and what is the competitive benchmarking?
- What is the revenue generated by the global small arms market by segments (gun type, cutting type, operation type, caliber, applications) in 2019, and what are the estimates for 2025?
- How is each segment of the global small arms market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the revenue anticipated to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- What are the trends in the global small arms market across different regions, revenue generated in 2019 and what will be the estimates by 2025?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2020-2025?
- Which region is expected to contribute to the highest sales of the global small arms market during the forecast period?
- What are the new strategies being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the small arms manufacturers foresee?
The Small Arms Market provides detailed market information for segmentation such as gun type, cutting type, operation type, caliber, end user, and region. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the Small Arms in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry that is analyzed.
The Small Arms Market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest-of-the-World.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.1.1 Growing Number of Participants in Hunting and Shooting Sports
1.1.2 Rising Demand for Handguns for Self Defense and Law Enforcement Agencies
1.1.3 Increase in Defense Expenditure
1.2 Market Challenges
1.2.1 Government Regulations Pertaining to Gun Control and Import Policies
1.2.2 Difficult Procurement Procedures of the Government
1.3 Market Opportunities
1.3.1 Defense Modernization Programs in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
1.3.2 Rising E-commerce Market for Small Arms
1.3.3 Increasing Participation of People in Military and Armed Forces
2 Competitive Insights
2.1 Key Strategies & Developments
2.1.1 New Product Launches
2.1.3 Partnerships, Agreements, and Contracts
2.1.4 Other Developments
2.2 Market Share Analysis
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
3 Industry Analysis
3.2 Patent Analysis
3.3 Crucial Military Programs
3.4 Technology Trends
3.5 Major Companies Analysis
3.6 Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) Imports and Exports (by Country)
3.7 Supply Chain Analysis
3.8 Industry Attractiveness: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4 Global Small Arms Market, 2019 to 2025
4.1 Assumptions and Limitations
4.2 Market Overview (Value and Volume)
5 Global Small Arms Market (by Gun Type)
5.1 Market Overview (Value and Volume)
6 Global Small Arms Market (by Cutting Type)
6.1 Market Overview (Value and Volume)
6.2 Rifled/Threaded Bore
6.3 Smooth Bore
7 Global Small Arms Market (by Operation Type)
7.1 Market Overview (Value and Volume)
8 Global Small Arms Market (by Caliber)
8.1 Market Overview
8.2 5.56 mm
8.3 7.62 mm
8.4 9 mm
8.5 12.7 mm
8.6 14.5 mm
9 Global Small Arms Market (by End User)
9.1 Market Overview (Value and Volume)
9.3 Hunting and Sports
9.5 Homeland Security/Law Enforcement/Government Agencies
10 Global Small Arms Market (by Region)
10.1 Market Overview (Value and Volume)
10.2 North America
11 Company Profiles
12 Research Scope & Methodology
12.1 Scope of the Report
12.2 Global Small Arms Market Research Methodology
13.1 Related Reports
- American Outdoor Brands Corporation
- Beretta Arms Company
- Browning International S.A.
- Colt's Manufacturing Company, LLC
- FN Herstal
- Gamo Outdoor S.L.U
- Glock Inc.
- Hatsan Inc.
- Heckler & Koch AG
- Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) LTD
- Kalashnikov Concern
- O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.
- Remington Outdoor Company
- Savage Arms
- Sig Sauer
- Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd
- Sturm, Ruger & Co.
- Taurus Holdings Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sijcx3