DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Meter Market (2020 Edition) - Analysis by Type (Electric, Water, Gas), by End User, by Region, by Country: Market Insights, COVID-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Smart Meter Market was valued at USD 22652.5 million in the year 2019. Rise in awareness of maintaining energy efficiency and reduction of carbon emissions, extensive research and development in the smart grid technologies and growth of next generation meters, need for devices that enables real time meter reading and two way communication between the utilities and consumers and rapid industrialization in developing economies have been anticipated to infuse growth in the market for Smart Meter during the forecasting period of 2020-2025.
Most importantly, plans and policies formulated by government to equip households and industrial units with smart meters are impelling the market growth of Smart Meter market at global level. However, outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic in late December 2019 caused market to fall in 2020 and due to uncertainty of duration, a lower growth is expected till 2021.
Among the regions, APAC is followed by North America. Asia Pacific is expected to experience remarkable market share owing to formulation of infrastructural development plans by the government and energy led industries and rising participation of countries like India, South Korea, China in rolling out large scale policies of installing smart meters in residential units and commercial units are anticipated to reap good market growth over the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses Smart Meter market By Value.
- The report analyses Smart Meter Market By Type (Smart Electric Meter, Smart Water Meter, Smart Gas Meter).
- The report assesses the Smart Meter market By End User (Residentials Units, Commercial & Industrial Units).
- The Global Smart Meter Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and By Country (US, Canada, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, China, India, South Korea, Japan).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Type, End User and Region. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The companies analysed in the report include - Itron Inc., Landis+Gyr, Roper Technologies, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric, Circurator, Holley Technology Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Xylem Inc., Badger Meter Inc.
- The report presents the analysis of Smart Meter market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Executive Summary
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global Smart Meter Market: Product Outlook
4. Global Smart Meter Market: Sizing and Forecast
4.1 Market Size, by Value, Year 2015-2025
5. Global Smart Meter Market Segmentation by Type
5.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Smart Meter Market-by Type
5.2 by Smart Electric Meter-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.3 by Smart Water Meter Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
5.4 by Smart Gas Meter-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6. Global Smart Meter Market Segmentation by End User
6.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Smart Meter Market-by End User
6.2 by Commercial & Industrial Units-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
6.3 by Residential Units-Market Size and Forecast (2020-2025)
7. Global Smart Meter Market: Regional Analysis
7.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Smart Meter: by Region
8. North America Smart Meter Market: An Analysis
9. Europe Smart Meter Market: An Analysis
10. APAC Smart Meter Market: An Analysis
11. Global Smart Meter Market Dynamics
11.1 Global Smart Meter Market Drivers
11.2 Global Smart Meter Market Restraints
11.3 Global Smart Meter Market Trends
12. Market Attractiveness
12.1 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Smart Meter Market-by Type (Year 2025)
12.2 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Smart Meter Market-by End User (Year 2025)
12.3 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Smart Meter Market-by Region, by Value, (Year-2025)
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
13.2 Market Share Analysis
14. Company Profiles (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iva5kp