DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Air Purifier Tower Market By Length (20feet, 30feet, 40feet, Above 40feets), By Filter Type (HEPA v/s Activated Carbon), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Air purifier tower or smog tower is a chimney like building which extracts air at ground level by heating it in a specially adapted glass greenhouse at the base before letting the air pass through a series of filters and releasing clean air at the top. The heating at the base of the tower is done using solar energy.
The Global Air Purifier Tower Market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. The Global Air Purifier Tower Market is driven by the increasing investment in the clean energy by various countries around the globe. Additionally, factors such as rising expenditure on health and wellness products along with growing awareness regarding hazardous effects of air pollution are further anticipated to propel the market through 2025. Moreover, growing technological advancements, rising incidences of respiratory diseases, surging disposable income, growing urban population, among others are further expected to foster the market during forecast years.
The Global Air Purifier Tower Market is segmented based on length, filter type, company and region. Based on filter type, the market can be categorized into HEPA and activated carbon. The HEPA filter segment is expected to dominate the market since the air purifier tower that is present consists of HEPA filters and the new towers that are being built consist of the same type of technology and same type of filters.
Regionally, the air purifier tower market has been segmented Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa regions. Among these regions, Asia-Pacific region dominates the overall air purifier tower market owing to the presence of world's first air purifier tower in China. Additionally, countries like India and China are working to install more such towers to combat the problem of air pollution.
- Kurin Systems
- ENS Clean Air
- Holmes Lifelong
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Air Purifier Tower Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Air Purifier Tower Market based on length, filter type, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Air Purifier Tower Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Air Purifier Tower Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Air Purifier Tower Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Air Purifier Tower Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors to be considered for product selection
4.2. Factors influencing purchase decision
4.3. Challenges/issues faced post purchase
4.4. Unmet needs
5. Global Air Purifier Tower Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size and Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share and Forecast
5.2.1. By Length (20feet, 30feet, 40feet, Above 40feets)
5.2.2. By Filter Type (HEPA v/s Activated Carbon)
5.2.3. By Company
5.2.4. By Region
5.3. Market Attractive Index
6. Asia-Pacific Air Purifier Tower Market Outlook
7. Europe Air Purifier Tower Market Outlook
8. North America Air Purifier Tower Market Outlook
9. South America Air Purifier Tower Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Air Purifier Tower Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Benchmarking
13.2. Company Profiles (Leading companies)
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. Patent Analysis
16. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ib3qa8