ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE: HGV) was honored with 13 awards in the 2020 American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Awards program. The ARDA Awards celebrate excellence in the timeshare industry in categories including resort operations, marketing and sales, management and administration, and resort design.
“I am extremely proud of our 13 ARDA Award winners, along with the 36 finalists who represented our company,” said Mark Wang, president and CEO of Hilton Grand Vacations. “Their spirit of hospitality can be seen in all they do for our owners, guests and fellow team members. The ARDA Awards program is the gold standard in recognition for our industry, and this prestigious honor comes at a perfect time – as we begin welcoming back travelers to our resorts.”
A full list of HGV’s ARDA Awards winners include:
- Marketing Team – Myrtle Beach In-House Marketing Team
- Marketing Individual – Erik Short
- Sales Management Leader – Nestor Alvarez
- Sales Team – Hilton Club NY - In-House Sales Team
- Business Administration or Operations Team – Portfolio Services Team
- Business Administration Manager or Team Leader – Andrea Bertuccini
- Inventory Revenue Management Manager – Elizabeth (Laine) West
- Safety/Security Manager – Ivan Melians
- Resort Assistant Manager – Iteisha McCants
- Resort Operations Team – Grand Impact Committee
- Special Event: Employee Recognition Program – Vision and Pillar Awards
- Social Media Campaign – "Gift of Time" Campaign
- Interior Design – The Residences
This year’s ARDA Awards winners were selected by both industry experts and judges outside of the industry. In past years, HGV has earned recognition in categories such as Resort General Manager and Owner/Customer Relations Manager/Team, as well as ARDA’s top honor, the ARDA Circle of Excellence (ACE) Award for its community service.
ARDA is the D.C.-based professional association representing the vacation ownership and resort development industries. To view the full list of winners, please visit the ARDA website.
About Hilton Grand Vacations Inc.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Florida, Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 325,000 club members. For more information, visit www.hiltongrandvacations.com.