DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aircraft Full Authority Digital Electronic Control (FADEC) Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The aircraft full authority digital electronic control (FADEC) market is poised to grow by $ 104.95 mn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The report on the aircraft full authority digital electronic control (FADEC) market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the growing adoption of fuel-efficient new-generation commercial aircraft, demand for high-efficiency aircraft engines, and development of advanced military aircraft. In addition, growing adoption of fuel-efficient new-generation commercial aircraft is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The aircraft full authority digital electronic control (FADEC) market analysis includes type segment and geographic landscapes. This study identifies the emerging NEMs technology for sensors as one of the prime reasons driving the aircraft full authority digital electronic control (FADEC) market growth during the next few years. Also, adoption of additive manufacturing in engine sensors, and research and development of supersonic jets will lead to sizable demand in the market.
- BAE Systems Plc
- Continental Aerospace Technologies
- Electronic Concepts & Engineering Inc.
- FADEC International
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
Triumph Group Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Engine Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Engine type
- Turbofan - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Turboprop - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Engine type
6. Customer Landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3vtd99