DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Polycarbonate Market: Demand & Supply, End Use, Type, Grade, Distribution Channel, Region, Competition, Trade, Customer & Price Intelligence Market Analysis, 2015-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The demand for Polycarbonate in India stood at 148.61 thousand tons in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.85% during 2015-2030.
Polycarbonate is a transparent thermoplastic polymer derived from phosgene and bisphenol A. Its high impact strength and high ductility gives it a competitive edge over other plastics. Electrical and electronics industry followed by consumer goods industry primarily drives the demand for Polycarbonate for manufacturing of various devices owing to its light weight and break resistance. As Polycarbonate is appreciably utilized in the manufacturing of medical syringes and in single use medical packaging, sudden outbreak of Coronavirus in Q4 of FY 20 has caused an incredible increment in the consumption of Polycarbonates on the high demand for medical facilities to combat to the Coronavirus stress.
This outgrown demand from medical industry is likely to propel the consumption for Polycarbonate in the coming years on persisting dilemma over the complete abatement of virus. However, the slowdown in the automotive sector in 2019, further exacerbated by the outbreak of Coronavirus has subsequently lingered the demand for the product. The reduced production of automobiles to combat the revenues affected by low buying sentiments have led to a downtrend in the demand for raw materials like Polycarbonates utilized in the manufacturing of interior and exterior components of automobiles. Moreover, Polycarbonates finds excessive applications in construction industry for manufacturing of wall panels, roof panels, skylights and others. The demand from the construction sector is expected to remain still on low investments on projects affected by slowdown in economy.
In contrast, steep rise in the demand for packaging of food materials as an outcome of increase in the demand for single-use plastic packaging in fear of virus infection, is likely to emerge as the potential segment for the growth of the Indian Polycarbonate market in the forecast period.
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast polycarbonate demand, inventory, and demand - supply gap in India.
- To categorize polycarbonate demand based on type, grade, end-use, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian polycarbonate market.
- To identify major customers of polycarbonate in India.
- To evaluate and forecast polycarbonate pricing by grade in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian polycarbonate market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in the Indian polycarbonate market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Manufacturing Process & Technology Licensing Evaluation
2. India Polycarbonate Demand-Supply Gap Outlook, By Volume
2.1. Country-Wise Import
2.2. Country-Wise Export
2.3. Demand-Supply Gap
3. India Polycarbonate Demand Outlook
3.1. By Type
3.2. By Grade
3.3. By End Use
3.4. By Distribution Channel
3.5. By Region / State
3.6. By Company
4. Customer Analysis
4.1. Procurement Volume
4.2. Procurement Prices
4.3. Existing Supplier
4.4. Contact Details
5. Cost Structure
5.1. Raw Material Cost
5.2. Selling & Distribution Cost
5.3. Fixed Cost
5.4. Other Cost
6. Market Trends & Developments (Focus on emerging application and manufacturing technologies
7. Grade-Wise & Company-Wise Pricing Analysis (Monthly)
7.1. Historical Prices (Domestic, CFR)
8. Competitive Landscape (Top 10 Companies in terms of revenue share)
8.1. Company Profiles
8.1.1. Key Financial Matrices
8.1.2. Margin Analysis
8.1.3. SWOT Analysis
8.1.4. Key Market Focus and Geographical Presence
8.1.5. Planned Investments
8.1.7. Technology Licensing
8.1.8. Expansion Plan
9. Project Viability Analysis
10. Strategic Recommendations
11. About the Author & Disclaimer
- Thai Polyacetal Company Limited
- Thai Polycarbonate Company Limited
- Saudi Arabic Industry Corporation
- LG Chem Ltd
- Formosa Industrial Petrochemical Corporation
- Chi Mei Corporation
- Lotte Chemicals
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Idemitsu Kosan
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jjok9j