DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global ADAS and Autonomous Driving Component Market: Focus on Component Type, Level of Autonomy, Vehicle Type, Country-Wise Analysis, Autonomous Simulation Software and Supply Chain Analysis - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ADAS and autonomous driving component market is projected to grow over $136.69 billion and 1.91 billion units by 2029, according to this report. The global ADAS and autonomous driving component market is expected to be valued at $39.79 billion and 518.6 million units in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.51% and 13.29% respectively, during the forecast period, 2019-2029. The increasing technological developments and advancements in ADAS systems, rising developments in connected infrastructure and intelligent transportation systems, the demand for ADAS features in commercial vehicles, and growing concerns and measures over road safety drive the market growth.
Technological advancements in the automotive industry have resulted in the worldwide adoption of ADAS and autonomous driving solutions. The changing paradigm of consumers as well as major automotive OEMs, the requirement of robust security mechanisms in the vehicle for the protection of drivers and passengers, impact of 5G technology enhancing the autonomous driving components, increasing adoption of an autonomous vehicle in shared mobility, and rising focus towards vehicle platooning are some of the factors substantiating the growth of ADAS and autonomous driving component market. However, reliability issues and rising cyber threats in an autonomous vehicle, high costs associated with LiDARs, and lack of government rules and regulations in developing regions are pressing matters to be looked upon in the current scenario.
The growing number of autonomous vehicles are pushing the demand for the deployment of ADAS and autonomous driving component market. Owing to the popularity of these solutions and services, major players including Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Autoliv, Denso Corporation, Aptiv Plc, Texas Instruments, and Analog Devices Inc., among others are competing with each other to increase their market share.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How big is the ADAS and autonomous driving component market in terms of value and volume and what is the CAGR (2019-2029)?
- Which companies are the major players in the ADAS and autonomous driving component market? What are the key market strategies being adopted by them?
- What is the revenue generated by the different ADAS and autonomous driving components such as camera, ultrasonic sensors, radar, LiDAR, and ECU?
- What is the role of autonomous simulation software in ADAS and autonomous driving component market? Who are the major software providers?
- Which global factors are changing the dynamics of the ADAS and autonomous driving component market?
- What is the revenue generated by the different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa?
- Impact of Market Drivers
- Increasing Technological Developments and Advancements in ADAS systems
- Rising Developments in Connected Infrastructure and Intelligent Transportation System
- Demand for ADAS Features in Commercial Vehicles
- Growing Concerns and Measures Over Road Safety
- Impact of Market Restraints
- Reliability Issues and Rising Cyber Threats in Autonomous Vehicle
- High Cost Associated with LiDARs
- Lack of Government Rules and Regulations in Developing Regions
- Impact of 5G Technology Enhancing Autonomous Driving Components
- Increasing Adoption of Autonomous Vehicles in Shared Mobility
- Rising Focus Toward Vehicle Platooning
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Denso Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- Intel Corporation
- LeddarTech Inc.
- Magna International Inc.
- Quanergy Systems Inc.
- Velodyne LiDAR, Inc.
- Ibeo Automotive Systems GmbH
- Autoliv Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3m8pbl