DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Tourism Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global medical tourism market.
This report focuses on the medical tourism market which is experiencing strong growth. the report gives a guide to the medical tourism market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. it traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. it places the market within the context of the wider medical tourism market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. it covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- the trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The medical tourism market section of the report gives context. it compares the medical tourism market with other segments of the medical tourism market by size and growth, historic and forecast. it analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, medical tourism indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Medical Tourism Market Characteristics
3. Medical Tourism Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Medical Tourism Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Medical Tourism Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Medical Tourism Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Medical Tourism Market, Segmentation By Treatment Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Medical Tourism Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Medical Tourism Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Medical Tourism Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Apollo Hospital Enterprise Limited
- Prince Court Medical Center
- Bumrungrad International Hospital
- KPJ Healthcare Berhad
- Fortis Health Ltd.
- Raffles Medical Group
- Bangkok Hospital Medical Center
- Samitivej PCL.
- Min-Sheng General Hospital
- Asian Heart Institute
- Asklepios Klinik Barmbek
- Spire Healthcare
- IHH Healthcare Berhad
- Anadolu Medical Centre
- Clemenceau Medical Centre
- Gleneagles Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital
- Klinikum Medical Link
- NTT Medical Center Tokyo
- Seoul National University Hospital
- UZ Leuven
- Wooridul Spine Hospital
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital
Barbados Fertility Center
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c1y63t