DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "COVID-19 Impact on Telecom Services - Thematic Research" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The COVID-19 outbreak has now spread across the world, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. This report discusses the impact of the virus on leading companies in the telecom services sector.
- National telecom operators have had to juggle several roles to provide support to governments and customers during the COVID-19 crisis. They have been giving subscribers extra data and speed boosts to make the stay-at-home experience more bearable.
- They have also been expected to provide extra capacity, set up emergency teams to maintain network quality for critical use cases, and provide insight into peoples' movements in COVID-19-affected areas.
- COVID-19 is turning operators into multi-utilities, providing a service (internet connectivity) that is now as important to the public as electricity, gas, water, or sewage, whilst simultaneously serving national security interests.
- The challenge for operators is to balance this new role against their current go-to-market and competitive profiles in the age of COVID-19, and beyond.
- This report analyzes the impact of COVID-19 on the global telecom services sector.
- It identifies those companies that may benefit from the impact of COVID-19 over a 12-month period, as well as those companies that will lose out.
- It includes a thematic screen, that ranks the leading companies in this sector on the basis of overall leadership in the 10 themes that matter most to their industry, including COVID-19. This generates a leading indicator of future performance.
Reasons to Buy
- COVID-19 is by far the most significant theme to affect the technology industry in 2020. It is effectively a stress test on companies' ability to cope with extreme shocks.
- COVID-19 will test the financial robustness of companies. Many companies will not survive this initial phase. Almost all others will suffer a significant drop in revenues.
- This report will help you understand the impact of COVID-19 on the telecom services sector and identify which types of companies could potentially benefit from the impact of COVID-19, as well as those businesses that are set to lose out.
Key Topics Covered:
COVID-19 is Now a Major Theme for 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Telecom Services
- Telecom Services Sector Scorecard
- Thematic Briefing
Appendix: Thematic Research Methodology
- SK Telecom
- Korea Telecom
- China Telecom
- Saudi Telecom
- Deutsche Telekom
- China Unicom
- China Mobile
- Bharti Airtel
- Chunghwa Telecom
- Telecom Italia
- US Cellular
- NTT DoCoMo
- Advanced Info Service
- MTN Group
- T-Mobile USA
- America Movil
- Rogers Comms
- Globe Telecom
- Tata Communications
- Spark New Zealand
- Charter Communication
- Telekomunikasi Indonesia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ar7jkf