DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Composite Repair Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The composite repair market is expected to register a CAGR over 8%, during the forecast period. Factors, such as rising investment in rehabilitation of old structures and cost savings associated with composite structure repair, are driving the composite repair market, globally.
- Increasing usage of composites in the aerospace and defense industry is expected to drive the demand for the market, during the forecast period.
- Introduction of self-healing composites is likely to hinder the market growth.
- Automation of composite repair is projected to act as an opportunity for the market, in the future.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Composite Repair Market
- Asia-Pacific has been projected to lead the composite repair market, due to strong government initiatives focusing on a cleaner environment, thereby implanting wind energy turbines.
- Asia-Pacific is likely to invest up to USD 250 billion on solar and wind energy projects, by 2025.
- In India, defense manufacturing has improved, and the country has increased its export of defense equipment, including Cheetah helicopters, to countries, such as Afghanistan, Indonesia, Nepal, Vietnam, South Korea, Myanmar, Israel, Russia, etc. The ISRO is also rapidly developing space crafts.
- This is likely to drive the composite repair market in the Asia-Pacific region, during the forecast period. With multinational companies taking interest in the countries in Asia-Pacific, and the governments supporting the aerospace industry, the demand for composite repair is likely to flourish in this region.
- These factors are likely to boost the composite repair market in the Asia-Pacific region.
The composite repair market is partially fragmented. Key players in the market include Lufthansa Technik AG, Air France KLM Group, Boeing Company, and Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited (HAECO), among others.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Investment in Rehabilitation of Old Structures
4.1.2 Cost Saving Associated with Composite Structure Repair
4.1.3 Increasing Use of Composites in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
4.2.1 Introduction of Self-healing Composites
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Value Chain/Supply Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5 Patent Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.3 End-user Industry
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Air France KLM Group
6.4.2 Boeing Company
6.4.3 Composite Technology Inc.
6.4.4 Clock Spring Company Inc.
6.4.5 Crawford Composites LLC
6.4.6 Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited (HAECO)
6.4.7 Lufthansa Technik AG
6.4.8 Milliken Infrastructure Solutions LLC
6.4.9 Team Inc.
6.4.10 The IKM Group
6.4.11 TD Williamson Inc.
6.4.12 WR Composites
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ts5abj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.