DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Rail Transport Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Rail Transport Global Market Report 2020 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global rail transport market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The rail transport market section of the report gives context. It compares the rail transport market with other segments of the transport services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, rail transport indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Rail Transport Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Rail Transport Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Rail Transport Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Rail Transport Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Rail Transport Market Trends And Strategies
8. Rail Transport Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Rail Transport Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Rail Transport Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Rail Transport Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Rail Transport Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Rail Transport Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Passenger Rail Transport Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Medium-Distance Passenger Transport; Long-Distance Passenger Transport; Short-Distance Passenger Transport
11.2. Global Rail Freight Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Intermodals; Tank Wagons; Freight Cars
12. Rail Transport Market Metrics
12.1. Rail Transport Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Rail Transport Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
13. Asia-Pacific Rail Transport Market
13.1. Asia-Pacific Rail Transport Market Overview
13.2. Asia-Pacific, Rail Transport Market, 2019, By Country, Value ($ Billion)
13.3. Asia-Pacific, Rail Transport Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Country
13.4. Asia-Pacific, Rail Transport Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Country
13.5. Asia-Pacific, Rail Transport Market Metrics
13.6. Asia-Pacific Rail Transport Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
13.7. Asia-Pacific Rail Transport Market: Country Analysis
14. Western Europe Rail Transport Market
15. Eastern Europe Rail Transport Market
16. North America Rail Transport Market
17. South America Rail Transport Market
18. Middle East Rail Transport Market
19. Africa Rail Transport Market
20. Rail Transport Market Competitive Landscape
20.1. Competitive Market Overview
20.2. Market Shares
20.3. Company Profiles
20.3.1. China Railway Corporation
20.3.2. Russian Railways
20.3.3. Indian Railways
20.3.4. Deutsche Bahn AG
20.3.5. Union Pacific Railroad
21. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Rail Transport Market
22. Market Background: Transport Services Market
22.1. Transport Services Market Characteristics
22.2. Transport Services Market Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Growth, By Segment, Value ($ Billion), Global
22.3. Global Transport Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
22.4. Global Transport Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
22.5. Global Transport Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Segmentation By Type, Value ($ Billion)
23.1. Global Rail Transport Market In 2023- Growth Countries
23.2. Global Rail Transport Market In 2023- Growth Segments
23.3. Global Rail Transport Market In 2023- Growth Strategies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gy7b6r.