DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Microcontroller Market by Application, Technology, and Vehicle Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report titled, the global automotive microcontroller market was valued at $9.06 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $15.77 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.3%.
Automotive microcontroller are the electronic devices which are installed in vehicles and are designed to carry out various tasks, which supplements the automatic operation of different vehicle components. Technologies used in microcontroller ensures smooth management of electronic devices and prevents error occurrence activities. As a result of benefit mentioned above, microcontrollers are gaining popularity which supplements the growth of automotive microcontroller market.
Automotive microcontroller market is driven by the increasing trend of working through automated machines and equipment. In addition, growing automotive market, and the increasing adoption of new technology such as touch screen and timer among others contribute to the growth of the market.
Automotive microcontroller are expected to register a significant growth during the forecast period due to the increased safety concern among the customers and the increased trend of installing advanced driving system in vehicle. In addition, government regulations fuel the growth of the automotive microcontroller market across the globe by mandating the installation of various automatic components in vehicles.
technology, vehicle type, and region. On the basis of application, it is categorized into powertrain & chassis, safety & security, body electronics, and telematics & infotainment system. On the basis of technology, it is divided into park assist system, blind spot detection system, adaptive cruise control, and tire pressure monitoring system. By vehicle type, it is classified into passenger vehicle, commercial vehicle, and electric vehicle. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global automotive microcontroller market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- On Semiconductor
- Renesas Electronic Corporation
- Texas Instrument Incorporated
- Toshiba Corporation
- ROHM Semiconductors
- By application, the powertrain & chassis automotive microcontroller generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- By technology, the adaptive cruise controlautomotive microcontrollergenerated the highest revenue in 2018.
- By vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segmentwas the highest revenue contributor in 2018.
- By region, Asia-Pacific contributed the highest automotive microcontroller market revenue in 2018, followed by Europe, North America and LAMEA.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Key findings
3.2.1. Top impacting factors
3.2.2. Top investment pockets
3.2.3. Top winning strategies
3.3. Porter's five forces analysis
3.4. Key player positioning (2018)
3.5. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Rapid developments in the automotive industry
126.96.36.199. High demand for safety features
188.8.131.52. Operational failures in extreme climatic conditions
184.108.40.206. High initial cost & complex structure
220.127.116.11. Rise in demand for electric and hybrid vehicles
18.104.22.168. Untapped regions
4. AUTOMOTIVE MICROCONTROLLER MARKET, BY APPLICATION
4.2. Powertrain & Chassis
4.3. Safety & Security
4.4. Body Electronics
4.5. Telematics & Infotainment
5. AUTOMOTIVE MICROCONTROLLER MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
5.2. Park Assist System
5.3. Blind Spot Detection System
5.4. Adaptive Cruise Control
5.5. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
6. AUTOMOTIVE MICROCONTROLLER MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
6.2. Passenger ICE vehicle
6.3. Commercial ICE vehicle
6.4. Electric vehicle
7. AUTOMOTIVE MICROCONTROLLER MARKET, BY REGION
7.2. North America
8. COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gkenuq.