LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the digital pathology market and it is poised to grow by USD 434.41 million during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3DHISTECH Ltd., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hamamatsu Photonics KK, Huron Technologies International Inc., Indica Labs Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Mikroscan Technologies Inc., Olympus Corp., and PerkinElmer Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the significant adoption of digital pathology in education and training will offer immense growth opportunities, high costs associated with digital pathology systems will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Significant adoption of digital pathology in education and training has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high costs associated with digital pathology systems might hamper market growth.
Digital Pathology Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Digital Pathology Market is segmented as below:
- Digital Slide Scanner
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32138
Digital Pathology Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our digital pathology market report covers the following areas:
- Digital Pathology Market size
- Digital Pathology Market trends
- Digital Pathology Market industry analysis
This study identifies the integration of AI into digital pathology systems as one of the prime reasons driving the digital pathology market growth during the next few years.
Digital Pathology Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Digital Pathology Market, including some of the vendors such as 3DHISTECH Ltd., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hamamatsu Photonics KK, Huron Technologies International Inc., Indica Labs Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Mikroscan Technologies Inc., Olympus Corp., and PerkinElmer Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Digital Pathology Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Digital Pathology Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist digital pathology market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the digital pathology market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital pathology market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital pathology market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Digital slide scanner - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Software - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Integration of AI into digital pathology systems
- Potential applications of digital pathology in companion diagnostics and IHC research
- Adoption of digital pathology in drug discovery and clinical trials
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3DHISTECH Ltd.
- Danaher Corp.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Hamamatsu Photonics KK
- Huron Technologies International Inc.
- Indica Labs Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Mikroscan Technologies Inc.
- Olympus Corp.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.