LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the HIV therapeutics market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.44 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AbbVie Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Gilead Sciences Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Lupin Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc., Mylan NV, Pfizer Inc., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the growing awareness about HIV will offer immense growth opportunities, the high cost of antiretroviral therapies will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing awareness about HIV has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high cost of antiretroviral therapies might hamper market growth.
HIV Therapeutics Market 2019-2023 : Segmentation
HIV Therapeutics Market is segmented as below:
- Combination Therapy
- Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
- Protease Inhibitors
- Fusion Inhibitors
- Integrase Inhibitors
- Coreceptor Antagonists
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32179
HIV Therapeutics Market 2019-2023 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our HIV therapeutics market report covers the following areas:
- HIV Therapeutics Market size
- HIV Therapeutics Market trends
- HIV Therapeutics Market industry analysis
This study identifies the advances in diagnostic testing for HIV as one of the prime reasons driving the HIV therapeutics market growth during the next few years.
HIV Therapeutics Market 2019-2023 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the HIV Therapeutics Market, including some of the vendors such as AbbVie Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Gilead Sciences Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Lupin Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc., Mylan NV, Pfizer Inc., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the HIV Therapeutics Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
HIV Therapeutics Market 2019-2023 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist HIV therapeutics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the HIV therapeutics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the HIV therapeutics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of HIV therapeutics market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Combination therapy - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Monotherapy - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Advances in diagnostic testing for HIV
- R&D of regenerative therapies
- Increasing R&D of HIV vaccines
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- AbbVie Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Lupin Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mylan NV
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.