DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Retailer Reactions in China: Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Case Study" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This brief looks at how some retailers and brands have reacted during the COVID-19 crisis with the take outs other businesses can use to devise their own strategies.
Identify and learn from retailers' strategies during the peak of the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Store staff become individual influencers boosting product sales via digital channels
- Maintaining engagement with core customers via apps and training sessions
- Advancing automation to deliver goods
- Flexing human resources to meet demand across sectors
Key Topics Covered
COVID-19 Case Study: Retailers Reactions in China
- COVID-19 Case Study: Lin Qingxuan
- COVID-19 Case Study: Nike
- COVID-19 Case Study: Meituan Dianping, JD.com, Alibaba
- COVID-19 Case Study: Hema
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w52yvs