DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Animation Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the medical animation market looks promising with opportunities in the life science companies, medical device manufacturers, hospitals, surgical centers, and clinics, and academic institutes. The global medical animation market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 21% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are increasing adoption of medical animation by life science and medical device companies, growing pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical and medical devices industry, increasing penetration of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile platforms, and rising geriatric population globally.
This study includes the medical animation market size and forecast for the global medical animation market through 2024, segmented by type, application, therapeutic area, end user, and the region as follows:
By Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- 3D Animation
- 2D Animation
- Real-time Imaging (4D Animation)
- Flash Animation
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Drug Mechanism of Action (MOA)
- Patient Education
- Surgical Training and Planning
- Cellular and Molecular Applications
- Other Applications
By Therapeutic Area [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Cosmeceuticals/Plastic Surgery
- Other Therapeutic Areas
By End User [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Life Science Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics
- Academic Institutes
- Other End user
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]
Some of the medical animation companies profiled in this report include Infuse Medical, Hybrid Medical Animation, Ghost Productions, Scientific Animations, Invivo Communications, Random42 Scientific Communication, Radius Digital Science, Nucleus Medical Media, AXS Studio, Visible Body, Elara Systems, Animated Biomedical Productions, Xvivo Scientific Animation, Blausen Medical Communications, Understand.Com, Trinsic Animation, Viscira, and Medmovie.
Some of the features of Global Medical Animation Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global medical animation market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by type, application, therapeutic area, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global medical animation market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for medical animation in the global medical animation market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for medical animation in the global medical animation market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Medical Animation Market:Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Medical Animation Market by Type
3.4: Global Medical Animation Market by Application
3.5: Global Medical Animation Market by Therapeutic Area
3.6: Global Medical Animation Market by End Use Industry
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Medical Animation Market by Region
4.2: North American Medical Animation Market
4.3: European Medical Animation Market
4.4: APAC Medical Animation Market
4.5: ROW Medical Animation Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Medical Animation Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- Infuse Medical
- Hybrid Medical Animation
- Ghost Productions
- Scientific Animations
- Invivo Communications
- Radius Digital Science
- Nucleus Medical Media
- AXS Studio
- Visible Body
- Elara Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g19bze
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.