DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Educational Services Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID- 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global educational services market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global educational services market, accounting for 37% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global educational services market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global educational services market.
The global educational services market is expected to grow from $3167.1 billion in 2019 to $3308.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 and reach $4255.5 billion in 2023.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider educational services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
The educational services market section of the report gives context. It compares the educational services market with other segments of the social services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, educational services indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Educational Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Educational Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Educational Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Educational Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Educational Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Educational Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Educational Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Educational Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Educational Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Educational Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Educational Services Market Segmentation
11. Educational Services Market Segments
12. Educational Services Market Metrics
13. Asia-Pacific Educational Services Market
14. Western Europe Educational Services Market
15. Eastern Europe Educational Services Market
16. North America Educational Services Market
17. South America Educational Services Market
18. Middle East Educational Services Market
19. Africa Educational Services Market
20. Educational Services Market Competitive Landscape
21. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Educational Services Market
22. Market Background: Social Services Market
- University of California System
- Texas A&M University
- University of Michigan
- Columbia University
- Harvard University
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r6o18r
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.