LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the outdoor cushions market in the US and it is poised to grow by USD 135.13 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Brown Jordan Inc., Classic Accessories LLC, Ethan Allen Interiors Inc., Home Depot Product Authority LLC, Jordan Manufacturing Co. Inc., Kohl’s Corp., La-Z-Boy Inc., Lowe’s Companies Inc., Pillow Perfect Inc., and Target Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing number of luxury hotels will offer immense growth opportunities, rising competition, increasing price war, and reducing profit margins will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
An increasing number of luxury hotels has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, rising competition, increasing price war, and reducing profit margins might hamper market growth.
Outdoor Cushions Market in the US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Outdoor Cushions Market in the US is segmented as below:
- Distribution Channel
- Foam Cushions
- Inflatable Cushions
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40020
Outdoor Cushions Market in the US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our outdoor cushions market in the US report covers the following areas:
- Outdoor Cushions Market in the US size
- Outdoor Cushions Market in the US trends
- Outdoor Cushions Market in the US industry analysis
This study identifies the customization of outdoor cushions as one of the prime reasons driving the outdoor cushions market in the US growth during the next few years.
Outdoor Cushions Market in the US 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Outdoor Cushions Market in the US, including some of the vendors such as Brown Jordan Inc., Classic Accessories LLC, Ethan Allen Interiors Inc., Home Depot Product Authority LLC, Jordan Manufacturing Co. Inc., Kohl’s Corp., La-Z-Boy Inc., Lowe’s Companies Inc., Pillow Perfect Inc., and Target Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Outdoor Cushions Market in the US are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Outdoor Cushions Market in the US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist outdoor cushions market growth in the US during the next five years
- Estimation of the outdoor cushions market size in the US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the outdoor cushions market in the US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of outdoor cushions market in the US vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 1: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 2: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 3: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 4: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 5: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 6: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 7: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Foam cushions - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Inflatable cushions - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
PART 8: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 9: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Development of environment-friendly material for outdoor cushions
- Emergence of custom-made outdoor cushions
- Growing online demand for outdoor cushion products
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Brown Jordan, Inc.
- Classic Accessories LLC
- Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc.
- Home Depot Product Authority LLC
- Jordan Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Kohl’s Corp.
- La-Z-Boy Inc.
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.
- Pillow Perfect Inc.
- Target Corp.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.