DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "COVID-19 Impact Report: Global Forestry Equipment" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global forestry equipment industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the global forestry equipment industry going forward?
The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Forestry Equipment" report looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble, the SARS outbreak, the 2009 global downturn, and the European financial crisis. It also provides a historical view of global industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for global sales through 2023.
This report includes both purpose-built forestry machinery and agricultural and construction equipment adapted for use in forestry applications.
The following types of products are covered:
- felling equipment (chainsaw, harvesters, and feller bunchers and other felling equipment)
- extracting equipment (e.g., forwarders, skidders, cable yarding systems, farm tractors, shovel loggers, all-terrain vehicles, helicopters, combination machines)
- on-site processing equipment, including chippers and grinders, delimbers, slashers, and wood splitters
- other forestry equipment (e.g., loaders, mulchers, dozers and other logging site preparation machinery, brushcutters, scarifiers, tree planting machines, spreaders/sprayers, slash bundlers)
- separately sold parts and attachments (including harvesting and other cutting heads; saw chain, guide bars, blades, and teeth)
Key Topics Covered:
- Macroeconomic Overview
- Number of Covid 19 cases
- Global Forestry Equipment Market: Historical Perspective
- Covid-19 Pandemic vs Recent Recessions
- Global Forestry Equipment Market: Covid-19 Impact
- Additional Information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bjtxnm
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.