CLEVELAND--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Professional painters need smart solutions that speed up the job, avoid messes and make it easier to achieve the best results. That’s why the new Purdy Pail is designed to enhance the painting experience with a full bucket of features that do more to provide the perfect finish.
A Cut Above
Purdy is the professional painting tool brand of choice, recognized for innovative products, exceptional quality and knowing exactly what painters need, according to inPAINT® magazine’s Annual Brand Preference Survey; 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016. After listening to customers, Purdy designed its new one-quart-plus capacity pail to include everything pros want from their cut bucket.
When comfort is considered, convenience is built in and cleanup is a cinch, painters can focus on the task at hand, rather than fumbling with ordinary pails. When spills aren’t a worry and there’s less workaround to avoid dripping paint, pros can do more. The Purdy Pail is the latest addition to the full line of Purdy trays, frames and pails that make it easy for painters to find the right tool for any task.
The Purdy Pail, with a suggested starting retail price of $13.49 and is available at Sherwin-Williams, is packed with practical features owners are sure to appreciate, including:
- Multiple grip options. Holding a bucket for hours can be a pain. The Purdy Pail helps solve the problem with a coffee-cup-style adjustable side grip for comfort. Users can also take advantage of a flexible bail handle like those found on standard paint cans.
- Hands-free hanging. Add a pail hook to the bail to allow the Purdy Pail to hang on ladders within easy reach, keeping both hands free to work or climb without the risk that can come with other buckets.
- Roller rest and ramp. Purdy Pail is the perfect companion for mini rollers up to 4½ inches with a roller ramp, a helpful side rest and an interior molding that holds rollers out of the paint.
- A brush magnet. Switching from brushes to rollers and back means extra trips up and down the ladder—Purdy Pail saves time and steps with an integrated brush magnet, offering powerful holding force. Both a brush and a mini roller can be held outside of the paint simultaneously.
- Matching liners. Cleanup is fast and easy using Purdy Pail Liners with molded roller ramps. These formfitting liners come in packs of three and are available to purchase separately (suggested MSRP $6.99).
“As pros know, it’s the preparation and small details that add up to a job well done,” said Connie McKinney, senior product manager, Purdy. “With Purdy Pail, we aimed to give painters yet another way to stay organized and efficient. Based on enthusiastic feedback from customers, we feel confident we hit the mark.”
See the Purdy Pail in action, and discover why countless painters have made Purdy their preferred brand as stated in inPAINT magazine’s Annual Brand Preference Survey; 2019. Fans can also connect with Purdy on Facebook, check out the latest tools on Instagram and watch helpful how-to videos on YouTube.
Purdy is the leading manufacturer of professional painting applicators for paint and decorating projects, according to inPAINT magazine’s Annual Brand Preference Survey; 2019, delivering innovative products that provide the perfect finish. Since 1925, professional painters and skilled do-it-yourselfers have looked to Purdy for high-quality, handcrafted tools. Purdy offers premium paintbrushes, roller covers, extension poles, surface preparation tools and paint accessories for almost every application. Purdy strives on its commitment to quality, durability and performance. PROS demand … PURDY delivers.
About Sherwin-Williams Consumer Brands Group
Sherwin-Williams Consumer Brands Group offers innovative products to meet customers’ paint and coating needs. The company manufactures products under well-known brands such as Valspar®, HGTV HOME® by Sherwin-Williams, Purdy®, Krylon®, Minwax®, Thompson’s® Water Seal®, Cabot® and many more. Founded in 1866, The Sherwin-Williams Company is a global leader in the manufacture, development, distribution and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers. For more information, visit Sherwin-Williams.com.