DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lactic Acid Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the lactic acid market looks promising with opportunities in the lactic acid, biodegradable polymer, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and personal care product application segments. The global lactic acid market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 18% from 2019 to 2024. The major growth drivers for this market are growth in end use applications, increase in demand for lactic acid-based personal care products, growing consumer preference for eco-friendly packaging, and rising crude oil prices.
This study includes the lactic acid market size and forecast for the global lactic acid market through 2024, segmented by application, raw material, source, and region as follows:
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Biodegradable Polymers
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care Products
- Other (Polylactic Acid, Packaging, Agriculture, Electronics, and Textiles)
By Raw Material [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
By Source [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of the World
Some of the lactic acid companies profiled in this report include BASF SE , Teijin, The DOW Chemical, Corbion N.V., Meridian, Natureworks, Henan Jindan, Synbra, WEI MON, and Galactic.
Some of the features of 'Global Lactic Acid Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis' include
- Market size estimates: Global lactic acid market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global lactic acid market size by application, raw material, source, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global lactic acid market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for lactic acid in the global lactic acid market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for lactic acid in the global lactic acid market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Lactic Acid Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Lactic Acid Market by Application
3.3.1: Biodegradable Polymers
3.3.2: Food and Beverages
3.3.4: Personal Care Products
3.3.5: Other (Polylactic Acid, Packaging, Agriculture, Electronics, and Textiles)
3.4: Global Lactic Acid Market by Raw Material
3.5: Global Lactic Acid Market by Source
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Lactic Acid Market by Region
4.2: North American Lactic Acid Market
4.3: European Lactic Acid Market
4.4: APAC Lactic Acid Market
4.5: ROW Lactic Acid Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Lactic Acid Market by Application
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Lactic acid Market by Raw Material
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Lactic acid Market by Source
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Lactic acid Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Lactic acid Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Lactic Acid Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: BASF SE
7.3: The DOW Chemical
7.4: Corbion N.V.
7.7: Henan Jindan
7.8: Synbra Technology
7.9: WEI MON Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f7i8r9
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.