LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the fleet management market in Europe and it is poised to grow by $ 6.46 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on Covid-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AB Volvo, ABAX UK Ltd., Astrata Group, Bridgestone Corp., Caterpillar Inc., Daimler AG, Fleet Complete, MiX Telematics International (Pty) Ltd., Trimble Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the growing focus on efficient use of data to enhance fleet management, high cost of on-premise software will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing focus on efficient use of data to enhance fleet management has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high cost of on-premise software might hamper market growth.
Fleet Management Market in Europe 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Fleet Management Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Commercial Telematics Hardware
- Connectivity Technologies
- Rest Of Europe
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43563
Fleet Management Market in Europe 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our fleet management market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- Fleet Management Market in Europe size
- Fleet Management Market in Europe trends
- Fleet Management Market in Europe industry analysis
This study identifies integration of video-based safety system in fleet management as one of the prime reasons driving the fleet management market in Europe growth during the next few years.
Fleet Management Market in Europe 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Fleet Management Market in Europe, including some of the vendors such as AB Volvo, ABAX UK Ltd., Astrata Group, Bridgestone Corp., Caterpillar Inc., Daimler AG, Fleet Complete, MiX Telematics International (Pty) Ltd., Trimble Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Fleet Management Market in Europe are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Fleet Management Market in Europe 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist fleet management market in Europe growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the fleet management market in Europe size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the fleet management market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of fleet management market in Europe vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Commercial telematics hardware - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Software - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Connectivity technologies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Germany - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- UK - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- France - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AB Volvo
- ABAX UK Ltd.
- Astrata Group
- Bridgestone Corp.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Daimler AG
- Fleet Complete
- MiX Telematics International (Pty) Ltd.
- Trimble Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.