DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Agricultural Biologicals Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Type; Source; Application Mode; & Application," report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Agricultural Biological market is accounted to US$ 2,787.7 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period 2019 - 2027, to account to US$ 8,144.9 Mn by 2027.
Agricultural biologicals constitutes a broad range of plant extracts, insects, microbials, and other agricultural biological materials, which are used by the farmers to improve crop health and yield and for the pests control. It also helps in enhancing the availability of nutrients, nutrient uptake capacity of plant, assists in product's strong resistance to insects, and residue managements, as well as improving total productivity of the plant crops.
The overall North America agricultural biological market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the North America agricultural biological market. Also, multiple primary interviews were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers, and national sales managers, and external consultants such as valuation experts, research analysts, and key opinion leaders specializing in the North America agricultural biological market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America agricultural biologicals market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Agricultural Biologicals Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.1.1 North America PEST Analysis
5. Agricultural biologicals Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increase in adoption of natural products over synthetic products
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Stringent Government Regulations
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Rising demand of qualitative and healthier food products in the North American Region
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Rising use of nanobiopesticides
5.5 Impact Analysis Of Drivers And Restraints
6. Agricultural biologicals - North America Market Analysis
6.1 North America Agricultural Biologicals Market Overview
6.2 North America Agricultural biologicals Market Forecast and Analysis
7. North America Agricultural Biologicals Market Analysis - By Type
7.2 North America Agricultural Biologicals Market Breakdown, By Type, 2018 & 2027
7.3 Bio pesticides
7.4 Bio stimulants
7.5 Bio fertilizers
8. North America Agricultural Biologicals Market Analysis - By Source
8.2 North America Agricultural Biologicals Market Breakdown, By Source, 2018 & 2027
8.4 Bio chemicals
9. North America Agricultural Biologicals Market Analysis - By Application Mode
9.2 North America Agricultural Biologicals Market Breakdown, By APPLICATION MODE, 2018 & 2027
9.3 Foliar Sprays
9.4 Soil Treatment
9.5 Seed Treatment
10. Global Agricultural Biologicals Market Analysis - By Application
10.2 North America Agricultural Biologicals Market Breakdown, By APPLICATION, 2018 & 2027
10.3 Cereals & Grains
10.4 Oilseeds And Pulses
10.5 Fruits And Vegetables
11. Agricultural biologicals Market - Country Analysis
11.1.1 North America Agricultural biologicals Market Breakdown, by Key Countries
188.8.131.52 U.S. Agricultural Biologicals Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
184.108.40.206 Canada Agricultural Biologicals Market Volume and Revenue Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
220.127.116.11 Mexico Agricultural Biologicals Market Revenue Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
12. Industry Landscape
12.1 Merger and Acquisitions
12.2 Product News
13. Company Profiles
13.1 BASF SE
13.2 Biolchim S.p.A.
13.3 Certis USA L.L.C.
13.4 DowDuPont Inc.
13.5 Isagro S.p.A.
13.6 Koppert Biologicals Systems
13.7 Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
13.10 Valent BioSciences LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ub70h2