What makes family business in Kuwait succeed? How do their ensure longevity of organization?
This report explores factors that have been key to their success through various lenses including governance structure, succession practice and business strategy.
In Kuwait, family businesses started as entrepreneurships, most of which were established several decades ago or more, and have, over the years, diversified and created many conglomerates.
As most of the families are in the second generation, many are expected to undergo a generational shift over the next decade.
In this study, twelve prominent family businesses in Kuwait have been researched comprising of:
Al Kharafi group, Al Shaya Group, Al Boodai group, Al Mulla Group, Kapico group, Al Bookhamsen group, Al Sayer group, Al Babtain group, AlGhanim group, Al Bahar group, Al Homaizi group, and Al Mezzan group.
All of them have a long historical presence and are large conglomerates that have grown many folds over many decades. Many today, are leaders in their businesses.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Kuwait Family Businesses
- Governance in Family business
- Control & Succession planning
- Dual Class Shares Mitigate Public Listing Fears
- Private Equity Partnership a Preparatory Step to Public Listing
3. Sector-wise Participation of the Prominent Family
- Businesses in Kuwait
4. Profiles of Family Business Groups of Kuwait
- The Al Kharafi Group (1956)
- Alghanim Industries (1932)
- Kapico Group Holding (1950)
- Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar (1937)
- Al Mulla Group (1938)
- Al Sayer Group (1930)
- Mezzan Holding Co. (1940)
- Al Babtain Group
- Al Homaizi Group (Kuwait, 1962)
- Al Boodai (Kuwait, 1958)
- Bukhamseen Group (Kuwait, 1957)
- Alshaya Group (Kuwait, 1890)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gx2m1t
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.