DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "CES 2020 Review: A DarkDystopian Future, Silo Walls Crumble Plus Robots and AI" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is the largest trade show (in terms of floor space) for electronics and appliances globally, and arguably the most important for smart home launches. This report is intended as a review of the key trends found in the show itself; this report does not pretend to cover every aspect, instead focusing on new appliance technologies, connected smart home, AI and voice assistant trends for 2020 announcements.
The CES 2020 Review: A DarkDystopian Future, Silo Walls Crumble Plus Robots and AI global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Home Care market, highlights buzz topics, emerging regions, countries and categories as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
It identifies the opportunity zones within home care, analyses leading companies and brands and offers strategic analysis of major factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging/ format /ingredients innovations, economic/lifestyle/environmental influences, distribution or retail pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
Data Coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why Buy This Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered
- Introduction to CES 2020
- Keynote Narrative for CES 2020
- Smart City
- Smart Home
- Smart Speakers and Voice Assistants
- Robotics and Human Enhancement
- New Home Appliance Technologies
- Lifestyle and Other Trends
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c9fu6