DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Coronavirus Basket in Consumer Health: A Framework for Future Growth" company profile has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The March 2020 peak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) purchases offered clues to how sales of consumer health products are likely to develop in the near term as the pandemic continues. The peak showed that COVID-19 energised sales of a subset of consumer health products, which we term the COVID-19 basket. This briefing analyses future growth potential of this basket and explores whether an economic recession will reverse the fortunes of these categories.
The Coronavirus Basket in Consumer Health: A Framework for Future Growth global briefing examines the size, growth trends and potential opportunities in the Consumer Health market. The strategic analyses include assessing the impacts of changing regulations, research breakthroughs and public health concerns on both the market and leading companies. Consumer attitudes towards the products and their personal healthcare needs are also explored.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
List of Chapters
- Introducing the COVID-19 Basket
- Implications for the Competitive Landscape
- Expectations During an Economic Recession
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5la4u0