DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Rapid Influenza Diagnostic Tests Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The rapid influenza diagnostic tests market is poised to grow by USD 0.89 billion during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period. The reports on rapid influenza diagnostic tests market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the rising demand for POCT, increasing geriatric population and government initiatives to control and prevent influenza. In addition, rising demand for POCT is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The rapid influenza diagnostic tests market analysis includes product segment and geographic landscapes
This study identifies the rising technological advancements in diagnostics as one of the prime reasons driving the rapid influenza diagnostic tests market growth during the next few years. Also, increasing R&D investment will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading rapid influenza diagnostic tests market vendors that include Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Co., bioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hologic Inc., Quidel Corp., Siemens Healthineers AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. Also, the rapid influenza diagnostic tests market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- RIDTs for influenza A - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- RIDTs for influenza B - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Hospitals and diagnostic laboratories - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Academic and research centers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Homecare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
7. Customer landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- bioMerieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Hologic Inc.
- Quidel Corp.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xzwezu