DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Cold and Roasted Meat Products Market and the Impact of COVID-19 in the Medium Term" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report presents a strategic analysis of the global cold and roasted meat products market and a forecast for its development in the medium term, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the market volume and value, dynamics, segmentation, characteristics, main players, prices, international trade, trends and insights, growth and demand drivers, challenges, etc. This is the most detailed (COVID-19 updated) and comprehensive report about the global cold and roasted meat products market, covering all global regions and 151 single countries. The report presents information on each indicator for each of the 151 countries covered, offering unmatched value, accuracy and expert insights.
The global cold and roasted meat products market was equal to 232.79 billion USD (calculated in retail prices) in 2014. Until 2024, the cold and roasted meat products market in the world is forecast to reach 352.84 billion USD, thus increasing at a CAGR of 3.73% per annum for the period 2019-2024. This is a decrease, compared to the growth of about 4.71% per year, registered in 2014-2018.
The average consumption per capita in value terms reached 43.91 USD per capita in 2014. In the next five years, it grew at a CAGR of 1.73% per annum. In the medium term (by 2024), the indicator is forecast to speed up its growth and increase at a CAGR of 2.35% per annum.
Meat is highly sensitive with regards to changes in consumer preferences. One of the leading trends in the food industry as a whole is linked with the constantly changing eating habits. In recent years, the customers are changing their eating habits and lifestyle more regularly, which is especially obvious in their meat-eating habits. Consumer preferences are shifting to sustainable and culturally conscious nutrition. As a result, the poultry meat market, in particular, has observed a gradual decrease in meat consumption for food for the last 10 years. At the same time, nearly 50% of consumers in Germany follow a low-meat diet, while 6% of the US consumers were known to be vegans in 2017, compared to just 1% in 2014.
The increasing populations and rising incomes, coupled with the constantly changing diets are one of the main factors driving demand for meat products in the last few years. Individuals all over the world are not only interested in, but also more informed about the link between health and diet. As a result, consumers tend to receive more of their calories from proteins (including meat products) as opposed to basic carbohydrates. There is an increasing number of people who are focusing on body building and muscle strengthening, but are also interested in protein for its long list of health benefits including weight loss, satiety and healthy aging. Furthermore, global issues such as the ageing populations and rising obesity and diabetes levels have further driven consumers towards more healthier choices.
The report on the global cold and roasted meat products market covers:
- Market volume, value and dynamics for the last five years;
- Market segmentation for the last five years;
- Analysis of the factors, influencing the market development and the impact COVID-19 has and will have on the market in both the short and the medium term;
- Value chain analysis and structure of price formation;
- Analysis of retail price levels and their dynamics for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Analysis of the major international trade flows;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation (by region and each covered country) and analysis of imports and exports for the last five years;
- Volume and dynamics of the average import and export prices for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of per capita consumption for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Forecast for market development in the medium term (volume, value and segmentation by region and each covered country);
- Characteristics of the main players on the market;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape;
- Five Forces analysis;
- Analysis and forecast for the global economy and demographics.
- Astral Foods Ltd
- BRF SA
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- JBS SA
- Kraft Foods Group Inc.
- Tyson Foods Inc.
- Waitrose Ltd.
- WM Morrison Supermarkets Plc
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Samworth Brothers Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5bpgwc
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.