DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2020 Global Paint and Coatings Market Segmentation Forecasts, and Leading Supplier Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the paints and coatings market, including:
- Sales forecasts for major market segments.
- Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast.
In addition, the report reviews the major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the paints and coatings industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in the report include: AkzoNobel, Asian Paints, Axalta, BASF, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, and Sherwin-Williams.
The company profiles include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product development.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
The report contains 142 pages and 3 tables.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a3na3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.