LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the water coolers market and it is poised to grow by USD 562.53 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Blue Star Ltd., Breville Group Ltd., Carrier Global Corp., Electrolux AB, Honeywell International Inc., KENT RO Systems Ltd., Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd., Voltas Ltd., Waterlogic Holdings Ltd., and Whirlpool Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although product premiumization due to innovation and portfolio extension will offer immense growth opportunities, increasing pressure due to regulatory compliance will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Product premiumization due to innovation and portfolio extension has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, increasing pressure due to regulatory compliance might hamper market growth.
Water Coolers Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Water Coolers Market is segmented as below:
- Bottled Water Coolers
- Plumbed-in Water Coolers
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43488
Water Coolers Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our water coolers market report covers the following areas:
- Water Coolers Market size
- Water Coolers Market trends
- Water Coolers Market industry analysis
This study identifies brand loyalty among customers as one of the prime reasons driving the water coolers market growth during the next few years.
Water Coolers Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the water coolers market, including some of the vendors such as Blue Star Ltd., Breville Group Ltd., Carrier Global Corp., Electrolux AB, Honeywell International Inc., KENT RO Systems Ltd., Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd., Voltas Ltd., Waterlogic Holdings Ltd., and Whirlpool Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the water coolers market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Water Coolers Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist water coolers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the water coolers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the water coolers market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of water coolers market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Bottled water coolers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Plumbed-in water coolers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Blue Star Ltd.
- Breville Group Ltd.
- Carrier Global Corp.
- Electrolux AB
- Honeywell International Inc.
- KENT RO Systems Ltd.
- Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd.
- Voltas Ltd.
- Waterlogic Holdings Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.