LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the airport non-aeronautical revenue market and it is poised to grow by USD 46.93 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aena S.M.E. SA, Aeroports de Paris SA, Airport Authority Hong Kong, Airports of Thailand Plc, Copenhagen Airports AS, Fraport AG, Heathrow (SP) Ltd., Japan Airport Terminal Co. Ltd., Korea Airports Corp., and Vinci SA are some of the major market participants. The growing emphasis on value-added services will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing emphasis on value-added services has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Airport Non-Aeronautical Revenue Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Airport Non-Aeronautical Revenue Market is segmented as below:
- Parking and Car Rentals
- Land Rental
- Terminal Rent by Airlines
- Other Services
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43095
Airport Non-Aeronautical Revenue Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our airport non-aeronautical revenue market report covers the following areas:
- Airport Non-Aeronautical Revenue Market Size
- Airport Non-Aeronautical Revenue Market Trends
- Airport Non-Aeronautical Revenue Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the progression of airport cities and aerotropolis concepts as one of the prime reasons driving the airport non-aeronautical revenue market growth during the next few years.
Airport Non-Aeronautical Revenue Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the airport non-aeronautical revenue market, including some of the vendors such as Aena S.M.E. SA, Aeroports de Paris SA, Airport Authority Hong Kong, Airports of Thailand Plc, Copenhagen Airports AS, Fraport AG, Heathrow (SP) Ltd., Japan Airport Terminal Co. Ltd., Korea Airports Corp., and Vinci SA. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the airport non-aeronautical revenue market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Airport Non-Aeronautical Revenue Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist airport non-aeronautical revenue market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the airport non-aeronautical revenue market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the airport non-aeronautical revenue market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of airport non-aeronautical revenue market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Force Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service
- Concessionaries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Parking and car rentals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Land rentals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Terminal rent by airlines - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Service
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aena S.M.E. SA
- Aeroports de Paris SA
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- Airports of Thailand Plc
- Copenhagen Airports AS
- Fraport AG
- Heathrow (SP) Ltd.
- Japan Airport Terminal Co. Ltd.
- Korea Airports Corp.
- Vinci SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.