LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the blast furnaces market and it is poised to grow by USD 869.14 million during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Danieli & C. Officine Meccaniche Spa, Gillanders Arbuthnot and Co. Ltd., IHI Corp., Larsen and Toubro Ltd., MECON Ltd., Metallurgical Corp. of China Ltd., Nippon Steel Corp., Noble Industrial Furnace Co. Inc., Primetals Technologies Ltd., and SMS Group GmbH are some of the major market participants. The large installed base of blast furnaces will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Large installed base of blast furnaces has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Blast Furnaces Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Blast Furnaces Market is segmented as below:
- Capacity Additions
- Revamping Projects
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43130
Blast Furnaces Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our blast furnaces market report covers the following areas:
- Blast Furnaces Market Size
- Blast Furnaces Market Trends
- Blast Furnaces Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing adoption of telerehabilitation as one of the prime reasons driving the blast furnaces market growth during the next few years.
Blast Furnaces Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the blast furnaces market, including some of the vendors such as Danieli & C. Officine Meccaniche Spa, Gillanders Arbuthnot and Co. Ltd., IHI Corp., Larsen and Toubro Ltd., MECON Ltd., Metallurgical Corp. of China Ltd., Nippon Steel Corp., Noble Industrial Furnace Co. Inc., Primetals Technologies Ltd., and SMS Group GmbH. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the blast furnaces market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Blast Furnaces Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist blast furnaces market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the blast furnaces market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the blast furnaces market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of blast furnaces market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Capacity additions - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Revamping projects - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Danieli & C. Officine Meccaniche Spa
- Gillanders Arbuthnot and Co. Ltd.
- IHI Corp.
- Larsen and Toubro Ltd.
- MECON Ltd.
- Metallurgical Corp. of China Ltd.
- Nippon Steel Corp.
- Noble Industrial Furnace Co. Inc.
- Primetals Technologies Ltd.
- SMS Group GmbH
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.