DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Oil Downstream Activities Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global oil downstream activities market as it emerges from the Covid-19 shut down.
The global oil downstream activities market is expected to decline from $2856.8 billion in 2019 to $1623.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -43.2%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $1926.4 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global oil downstream activities market, accounting for 29% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 17% of the global oil downstream activities market. South America was the smallest region in the global oil downstream activities market.
Refineries are increasingly adopting carbon capture and storage techniques to reduce CO2 emission levels in the atmosphere. This technique involves trapping of CO2 at its emission source and transporting it to a different storage location which is actively monitored and measured. This way CO2 is isolated from the atmosphere, thereby reducing emission levels. For instance, Quest, a partnership venture of Shell, Canada Energy and Chevron is fully integrated CCS project that captures CO2 produced from refineries and prevents it from entering the atmosphere by storing it in underground formations.
The oil downstream activities market consists of sales of the post extraction activities for crude oil and natural gas by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that provide post extraction activities for crude oil and natural gas, including refined petroleum products manufacturing and asphalt, lubricating oil and grease manufacturing.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Oil Downstream Activities Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Oil Downstream Activities Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Oil Downstream Activities Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Oil Downstream Activities Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Oil Downstream Activities Market Trends And Strategies
8. Oil Downstream Activities Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Oil Downstream Activities Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Oil Downstream Activities Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Oil Downstream Activities Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Oil Downstream Activities Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Oil Downstream Activities Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Oil Downstream Activities Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Oil Downstream Activities Market Segments
11.1. Global Refined Petroleum Products Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Diesel; Gasoline; Fuel Oil; Kerosene; Others - Refined Petroleum Products Manufacturing
11.2. Global Asphalt, Lubricating Oil And Grease Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Asphalt; Other Petroleum Products
12. Oil Downstream Activities Market Metrics
12.1. Oil Downstream Activities Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Oil Downstream Activities Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- BP Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iv2y53